cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
will13am
Oracle

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

@computergeek541 wrote:

I wonder if it would have been easier and less confusing to have extended the previous "boxing week" promotion instead.

It would not hurt to make something like this an ongoing deal for an extended period of time.  Problem is if deals last too long, there will be buyer fatigue and the deal loses it lustre.  Customers are fickle.  

prairiedogbob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

I just noticed that myself when I went to sign up?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T Great news as always. Ah, I wish someday there was a similar promo for current users. Something like "successful payment on-time for 12 months in a raw? Get GM/mins/month free!". Wishes, wishes...😁

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Year Savings: Get your first renewal FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

@Staliger wrote:

@Catherine_T Great news as always. Ah, I wish someday there was a similar promo for current users. Something like "successful payment on-time for 12 months in a raw? Get GM/mins/month free!". Wishes, wishes...😁

We already do. Two Decembers in a row with freebies for existing customers. Two summers ago a freebie. Last summer some freebies for some. The loyalty reward etc. And on the very odd occasion a promo plan that anybody can change to. But that's admittedly rare.

And the copy/paste strikes again. @Catherine_T : It's not 30 business days. That would make it impossible to enjoy the credit for the first renewal.

Tony49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great news, I will spread this news to my friends that have been sitting on the fence.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Year Savings: Get your first renewal FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

@z10user4  maybe PM considers it 30 'business' days because every day for them is a business day?

Still, I do see your point - may be misleading for the Mon-Fri working crowd.

MK5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

so, is that two months (first and second) free? When I activated my line on December 30, I was told first month is free. I enrolled for autopay and I have been charged $25 for that plan and that doesn’t show in the balance. Please let me know if that will be adjusted in the following months? 

@MK5 wrote:

so, is that two months (first and second) free? When I activated my line on December 30, I was told first month is free. I enrolled for autopay and I have been charged $25 for that plan and that doesn’t show in the balance. Please let me know if that will be adjusted in the following months? 

Sorry, but the first 30 days will be full price. You'll only receive one free 30-day plan. Your activation was from a previous promotion, but you'll receive any credits that you're eligible for within 30 days of activation.

MK5

But my account shows next payment will be on January 29 from my auto pay. 

Lucashart09

I activated and did not receive the additional 5gb of data.  

Need Help? Let's chat.