cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

@Lucashart09 wrote:

I activated and did not receive the additional 5gb of data.  

If all conditions were mer, you'll receive the data within 30 days.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Is the 5GB Additional data a one time bonus, or ongoing?

In theory, would the $25/month plan with autopay end up having 6GB total (5GB bonus + 500MB + 500MB Autopay) indefinitely with this promotion? Or just receive the 5GB add on for a single month before it falls off?

@Okokokokokokok wrote:

Is the 5GB Additional data a one time bonus, or ongoing?

In theory, would the $25/month plan with autopay end up having 6GB total (5GB bonus + 500MB + 500MB Autopay) indefinitely with this promotion? Or just receive the 5GB add on for a single month before it falls off?

The 5GB bonus is one time. You can keep it until the data in it gets consumed.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@kb_mv wrote:

The $15 plan is eligible for the free 2nd month. Just not for the free data. Easy enough to sign up for the $25 plan, get the second month free and the 5 GB free data, then downgrade to the $15 plan.

Can we really do this?  If we downgrade to the $15 plan on the third month, the 5GB free add-on won't be lost from our account?

Mayor / Maire

@Greyz wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

The $15 plan is eligible for the free 2nd month. Just not for the free data. Easy enough to sign up for the $25 plan, get the second month free and the 5 GB free data, then downgrade to the $15 plan.

Can we really do this?  If we downgrade to the $15 plan on the third month, the 5GB free add-on won't be lost from our account?

@Greyz My bad, I'll go change that, the conditions say :

"The 5GB one-time data bonus will be applied to rate plans of $25/month or more. Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed."

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@kb_mv wrote:

"The 5GB one-time data bonus will be applied to rate plans of $25/month or more. Bonus data will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed."

I see that in the conditions too.  Thanks for following up.

Mayor / Maire

@Greyz wrote:

@kb_mv wrote:

I see that in the conditions too.  Thanks for following up.

@Greyz Apologies for the wrong info.

Hi,

I don't have time to read through the entire thread to find the answer.

I just received an email about the free month, but I already activated on Dec. 30. When I click to activate, it brings me to the account setup page, which I've already completed. Am I not eligible for this? Thanks.

Hey there, I activated my SIM when I got it making sure it was after I submitted my email that I used to sign up to be eligible for the 5G bonus. I'm not sure if I recieved the confirmation email before activating though as I thought i would just need to submit the email first then activate.  Should I be concerned this won't be applied? And if it doesn't is there a way to fix it? 😞

Mayor / Maire

@JillianHaley @gpuddister 

Recieving the confirmation email is not contigent to recieving the promotional offer. As longvas you have submitted your email prior to activation and recieved the pop up confirmation immediately following the email submission you will  qualify for and recieve the 30 day credit and 5gb data bonus. It will be applied to your account within the next 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.