cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Great.  As you can see I am new.  Now, one last clarification.  If I change plans next month, can I make the change before the due date and if so, how many days in advance can it be?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!


@Mimi33 wrote:

Great.  As you can see I am new.  Now, one last clarification.  If I change plans next month, can I make the change before the due date and if so, how many days in advance can it be?


When changing plans you have two options.

 

"Change now" which will change your plan immediately and you will be charged right away (which will change your due date every 30 days) and you will also not be refunded any of the money you paid for your other plan.

 

2nd option.

 

"Change at next renewal"...which whatever new plan you select will start on your renewal date. You'd be charged the new price plan.

 

 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

It seems that the Second month free for ANY plan is effective December 20th 2019.. I signed up for a new $15 plan on Dec 21st 2019. I am hoping that I will see the credit in my account soon.. I also get my $ 2 discount for Autopay as well as I have successfully added the 1 gb free data and 400 free international minutes. Very happy with Public so far..

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!


@yjedi1238 wrote:

It seems that the Second month free for ANY plan is effective December 20th 2019.. I signed up for a new $15 plan on Dec 21st 2019. I am hoping that I will see the credit in my account soon.. I also get my $ 2 discount for Autopay as well as I have successfully added the 1 gb free data and 400 free international minutes. Very happy with Public so far..


You should get a $15 credit in your account within 30 days of December 21.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!


@Mimi33 wrote:

Great.  As you can see I am new.  Now, one last clarification.  If I change plans next month, can I make the change before the due date and if so, how many days in advance can it be?


You can set a change to happen on your next renewal anytime. As mentioned just be sure to choose "at next renewal" in most cases so you don't lose the remainder of your current 30 days of paid service.

 

You can add as much $$ to your account as you want to whenever you want to. Since you go to Florida in winter you can put as much $$ as you want ahead of time and renewals as well as your roaming add-ons will come from that balance so you don't have to keep adding more.

 

What ever you do, if you are watching online to see what happens the night of your renewal... don't panic! It is normal to start showing service suspended and other worrisome messages over night but it will still work and will be back to normal in the morning.

 

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Moderator response could take a few hours or a day. When I have sent a private message, it's always been about 1 hour or less.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!

 

I have activated today the $40 plan and my credit card was fully charged. I thought that the on-going deal meant that the first month will cost nothing ($0) immediately for the next 30 days. Or is it paying the $40 now and not be charged with the next auto payment? I'm new to Public Mobile and a bit confused now on how this works >.<

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!


@Maryamira wrote:

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!

 

I have activated today the $40 plan and my credit card was fully charged. I thought that the on-going deal meant that the first month will cost nothing ($0) immediately for the next 30 days. Or is it paying the $40 now and not be charged with the next auto payment? I'm new to Public Mobile and a bit confused now on how this works >.<


2nd month free.

 

Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

 

 

Don't forget to claim your holiday gifts.

 

1gb data and 400 international calling minutes. Link below

 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Free-Gifts-for-All-During-our-More-is-M...

 

And try your luck on winning a$100 Amazon gift card. Link below.

 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Win-a-100-Amazon-gift-card-with-our-Mor...

 

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Well maybe I get it now:

1- First month is fully charged,

2- The money will go to available funds in account within 30 days,

3- Next payment will be made from these newly available funds.

Did I get it right?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!


@Maryamira wrote:

Well maybe I get it now:

1- First month is fully charged,

2- The money will go to available funds in account within 30 days,

3- Next payment will be made from these newly available funds.

Did I get it right?


Yes you did 🙂