cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Awesome offers Thank you!

Have all amazing sparkling holidays!

Highlighted

Hi,

Utter newbie here. Thanks for your patience 🙂

I activated my account Dec. 23, but not by midnight eastern, but by Pacific. Is there any way to claim the promotion?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ClydeMacG wrote:

Hi,

I activated my account Dec. 23, but not by midnight eastern, but by Pacific. Is there any way to claim the promotion?

Don't worry the offer has been extended so you qualify.

This offer is now available for activations on any Public Mobile plan and has been extended until further notice. Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

Don't forget to claim your free holiday gifts. Link below for 1gb and 400 international calling minutes.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Free-Gifts-for-All-During-our-More-is-M...

And try your luck on winning a Amazon gift card. Link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Win-a-100-Amazon-gift-card-with-our-Mor...

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂 Happy Holidays!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ClydeMacG  Yes luckily the promotion was extended last week....otherwise it would not have applied. Keep this in mind...as a fellow left coaster all times are eastern when it comes to public mobile. When it comes to renewal also think 8:59pm pt.

You will also notice in your usage history some confusing times....texts are recorded at the eastern time zone, incoming and outgoing calling that are answered at local time (in your case Pacific.) Unanswered calls or those that go to voicemail at eastern time zone. Data seems to be at 2 hours behind local time of use but it is still a bit of a mystery.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ClydeMacG wrote:

Hi,

As @Jb456 stated, this offer hasn't expired.  However, if it did expire at the originally planned time, you would have been out of luck.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I thought l got 400 international minutes free,but it tells me l have to pay for add ons

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you look at the offer it will show $0.  Same for the extra GB of data.  Hope this helps

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jsktaylor1 wrote:

I thought l got 400 international minutes free,but it tells me l have to pay for add ons

Be sure not to add the regular priced add-on.  If it's saying that you need to pay, the wrong one has been selected.

Highlighted

Thanks so much! Just activated today! 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It says until Dec 23 but also says until further notice, is it still good?