cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your second month FREE when you activate!

Is the $15 plan eligible? Your post says $25+, but this page says any plan:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/30daysfor0

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It was updated to any plan and the December 23 activation deadline was removed. They aren't that good at details around here!

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome! Wish my other phone was off contract so I could switch to PM and get this deal! Hope this deals is offered again in the future!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jaskerry wrote:

Awesome! Wish my other phone was off contract so I could switch to PM and get this deal! Hope this deals is offered again in the future!

@Jaskerry  How long do you have left in your contract and how much do you pay every month. It might be cheaper to buy it out.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I finally got an email from a moderator and they asked me to autheticate myself at 1:00 pm.  I did so at 1:30 and now what is suppose to happen.  I am waiting and waiting...it is so busy at this time of year. I actually missed a visit with my grandchild cuz I had hoped to hear something about my request.  How many hours do they take to contact me again or do I have to do somethink.  I sent a message 15 minutes ago asking what I was to do now.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

You aren't taking advantage of the fact that this is done like email rather than a phone conversation. They will likely be quicker now that you have authenticated yourself for security, I think it was about two hours for the next reply the last time I did this. But, it could be 15 minutes or maybe a day. Do your other stuff including visiting with grandchildren, the reply will be there when it gets there. You aren't out of service, you are just hoping they might do you a big favour for not having waited until the next promo after receiving your SIM card too late for the previous promo.

AE_Collector

Highlighted

I now see that I am to reply to mod's email.  All is good.  Pleased with the outcome and for your help as well as @darlicious.  

My monthly payment date is 17th. If I make payment on 15th or 16th will the payment change my due date to date of payment  or remain Jan 17th?  I will go on auto pay in April but will be dropping to $15 a month and using calling and texting add-ons while in the US (as you so brilliantly suggested).

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Mimi33 wrote:

I now see that I am to reply to mod's email.  All is good.  Pleased with the outcome and for your help as well as @darlicious.  

My monthly payment date is 17th. If I make payment on 15th or 16th will the payment change my due date to date of payment  or remain Jan 17th?  I will go on auto pay in April but will be dropping to $15 a month and using calling and texting add-ons while in the US (as you so brilliantly suggested).

It's not a monthly payment so the date will always change.

You pay for 30 days. So one month could be the 17th next month could be 16th, etc as ita a 30 day period you pay to renew your plan.

Highlighted

Thanks, I understand that. My question was if I make a payment anytime before the due date,  will the next due date (30days) be from the payment date or 30 days from the original due date of Jan 17th?  I will be changing plans and using add ons frequently over the next few months.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Mimi33 wrote:

Thanks, I understand that. My question was if I make a payment anytime before the due date,  will the next due date (30days) be from the payment date or 30 days from the original due date of Jan 17th?  I will be changing plans and using add ons frequently over the next few months.

You can add money to your account balance at anytime it will not change the due date. (Meaning if you add money a week earlier the due date will not change to a week earlier)

So what your due date is now. Next due date would be in 30days and it will always go 30 days regardless of when you add money to your account.