cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

Then one wonders if some form of record of the purchase of the SIM card is needed or if it really just means acquire a SIM any way possible and activate a new account. For example, sometimes retailers give the SIM card for free if you activate through them. Or, I have several spare SIM cards on hand so maybe one of them could be used to activate a new account on this promo.

AE_Collector

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

@AE_Collector wrote:

Then one wonders if some form of record of the purchase of the SIM card is needed or if it really just means acquire a SIM any way possible and activate a new account.

It won't matter where the sim card was sourced from, as long as the sim card is valid and is activated while the promotion is active.

I can only recall of one-time that Public Mobile required members to purchase a sim card from the website for a promotion. That time, they based it on e-mail addresss, and the e-mail address used for the same card order had to be a match for that of the self serve account.  Those conditions don't apply for this weekend's offer.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Lapis_19 wrote:

Welcome Tiana! Great sale. Are you an oracle or a moderator?

Tiana_V is a Public Mobile staff member, but not a moderator.

Oracles do not work for Public Mobile and are customers.

Thank you for the explanation, haven't being part of the community long so I appreciate the lesson.

Tags (1)
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HiTiana, on Nov.7 I have activated PM sim card with $35/month plan and didn't get this 3GB add-on. Please advise.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@824755 wrote:

HiTiana, on Nov.7 I have activated PM sim card with $35/month plan and didn't get this 3GB add-on. Please advise.

This offer is November 9 and 10 only.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tiana_V  Welcome to public mobile and the community. You've got some pretty big shoes to fill and I wish you the very best in doing so. Be prepared to be tagged! If you are in any way like @Alan_K  then you certainly have your work cut out for you as he was engaged, responsive and reachable. Im happy he is going to be still working on our behalf and hope his new role and your bring great job satisfaction and success.

Mayor / Maire

Are these sales getting worse? They used to be 5GB bonus and discounts. Now, no discounts and only 3GB.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cavemantoronto wrote:

Are these sales getting worse? They used to be 5GB bonus and discounts. Now, no discounts and only 3GB.

Hi @cavemantoronto 

I was actually thinking about it, this spring they had one with 5g for 25+ plans. Also we did have 2 gigs before too.But then holidays are coming and there will probably gonna be more and you probably want to increase goodies handed out. If you start with 5g you'll end up handing out gold bars by Xmas. I think this is a nice start

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I'm not sure I understand - this is a "one-time" bonus, so you get it within 10 days of activation, let's say it's on day 10, then you have the bonus for the next 20 days until the end of your billing cycle and then it goes away?

Thanks for clarifying!

Mayor / Maire

@SimplyRah wrote:

Hello! I'm not sure I understand - this is a "one-time" bonus, so you get it within 10 days of activation, let's say it's on day 10, then you have the bonus for the next 20 days until the end of your billing cycle and then it goes away?

Thanks for clarifying!

@SimplyRah 

The bonus add on of 3 GB does not expire.  Unused data will roll over to the next month.  It is a one time data add on though.  (ie. you won't get another 3G data every month)