cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

Sorry, I did not see the other comments first, now I think I understand that it rolls over until it's used. Thanks!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: FLASH SALE! Buy a SIM & get a bonus 3 GB of data when you activate on any plan $35/mo or hig

I read much of the information available on TELUS' 3rd quarter financial results made public on Thursday. (I own a LOT of TELUS shares) It was stated that TELUS "sat out" much of the summer cell plan battles rather than adding to the discounting. This may well explain the drought of PM new customer incentives we all noticed through that period, company directive.

AE_Collector

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome Tiana.

However, I will stick with what I have now. A one time bonus of 3GB is nothing really. Sorry but it's true. If it was the $40 plan with 4.5GB of data plus 0.5GB bonus AND the 3GB flash weekend bonus equaling 8GB a month, I'd jump on that faster than Joey Tribbiani eating a pizza! :-)

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KenAdams 
You can do the $40 plan. Just has to be at least $35.

However, more important is that this is a NEW CUSTOMER SALE, so most of us here aren't eligible. And, you need to know that this isn't a monthly bonus but just a one time data bonus that will kick in each month that you burn through all of your plans included data to fill the gap. Whatever is left hangs on for the next time it is needed. To me these add-ones allow one to go with the minimum data plan that they can get away with (lowest monthly cost possible) as the data add-on will fill the gap if and when needed.

AE_Collector

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

These aren't the promos you're looking for. (Star Wars)

I'm probably going to activate a cheap plan here and this promo doesn't help me Smiley Sad. Unless one of you can sell me that sim card cheap Smiley Wink

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ed404 wrote:

These aren't the promos you're looking for. (Star Wars)

I'm probably going to activate a cheap plan here and this promo doesn't help me Smiley Sad. Unless one of you can sell me that sim card cheap Smiley Wink

@Nah...wait it out. There will be a better one before the month is out and your community work will still register for rewards. In "value" it seems good....$90. But only if you activate the $40 plan and then change on your next renewal to the $15 or the $25 to get enough monthly data for your needs but have the bonus add ons as back up. If you look I'm sure you can find someone willing to give you a free SIM in exchange for using their referral code. Check Craigslist under for sale...cellular or free.

M_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I just activated my account this morning and I wanted to take advantage of this offer but I realize now I only got the $25 plan when I needed to get the $35 plan. It seems that if I change plans I loose my $25. Is there a way to adjust my plan to the $35 plan without loosing my initial plan payment and get the 3gb bonus offer?

@M_C wrote:

Hi I just activated my account this morning and I wanted to take advantage of this offer but I realize now I only got the $25 plan when I needed to get the $35 plan. It seems that if I change plans I loose my $25. Is there a way to adjust my plan to the $35 plan without loosing my initial plan payment and get the 3gb bonus offer?

For this offer, the new account had to be activated on the $35 plan.  You'd have to hope for an exception.

Mayor / Maire

@M_C wrote:

@M_C   You can try pleading your case with the moderators ask that they change you over to the qualifying plan.  They may do it as a goodwil gesture, although there is no guarantee, nor anything to lose for you asking.

Here is the link to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/   You can also click on the ? mark bottom right of your screen if you get an error with the link.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dabr wrote:

@M_C wrote:

@M_C   You can try pleading your case with the moderators ask that they change you over to the qualifying plan.  They may do it as a goodwil gesture, although there is no guarantee, nor anything to lose for you asking.

Here is the link to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/   You can also click on the ? mark bottom right of your screen if you get an error with the link.

@M_CBest to add the extra funds to cover the plan difference ahead of time if the moderators agree to it.