cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos to srlawren

timmmmeh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Kudos to @srlawren - this tutorial made my 1GB data-add-on purchase smooth, easy & issue free.

Thanks!

How to buy Data Add-On

14 REPLIES 14

timmmmeh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

OOh - good suggestion! I'll watch for those tags too.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I found the post that I was referring to.  It did not have PMGUIDE tag or any tag for that matter.  I added a tag now.  I think there was another post with illustrations as well.  I will declare victory with finding one anyway.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Start-Guide-Setup-Activation-Port-Dat...

@timmmmeh My favourite tag is PMGUIDE; mainly to keep track of my favourites! Robot wink

Don't recall writing an activation guide @will13am but thanks anyway.Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@SD08 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am don't think I ever really tackled activation--that might have been @Luddite maybe?

I know I have seen it before.  I will consume some more fish oil tonight and maybe figure out who and which post.

@will13am

Perhaps you are referring to this post by Luddite?  If not quite the one, it contains further useful links within.

This wasn't the one I had in mind.  

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am don't think I ever really tackled activation--that might have been @Luddite maybe?

I know I have seen it before.  I will consume some more fish oil tonight and maybe figure out who and which post.

@will13am

Perhaps you are referring to this post by Luddite?  If not quite the one, it contains further useful links within.

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

Oh thanks for that, @timmmmeh.  It wasn't required, but I do appreciate the kind words!

If you liked that, you may (or may not) enjoy some of my other guides, such as....

Cheers!  🙂

You were responsible for other great illustration like activation and few others that escape my great but short memory.  We need a sticky for these. 

@will13am@I try to tag good posts with "pm-guide w/o the -" that way I can easily find them again without searching too much. It's not a sticky but it helps

That is a good idea!  I think I will have to do that instead of relying on sketchy memory. 

mimmo

@will13am wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

Oh thanks for that, @timmmmeh.  It wasn't required, but I do appreciate the kind words!

If you liked that, you may (or may not) enjoy some of my other guides, such as....

Cheers!  🙂

You were responsible for other great illustration like activation and few others that escape my great but short memory.  We need a sticky for these. 

@will13am@I try to tag good posts with "pm-guide w/o the -" that way I can easily find them again without searching too much. It's not a sticky but it helps

@srlawren wrote:

srlawren

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

Cheers!  🙂

srlawren

Cheers!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Korade
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's what I love about PM. I've only been a customer for a short while, but this online community really does make it stand out from other carriers. And the moderator team is active and helpful, too. 

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Great! Thanks to the Community and many awesome people like @srlawren who take the time to write tutorials to help PM customers! Thumb Up

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@timmmmeh

Yes they been very helpful, in many situations!

We have a wonderful community around here lot of good people, with a lot of good info 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.