cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's about time

JimRockford_PI
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It has been irritating and annoying that we have not had a mobile app all this time. So, when I returned from a 4-month trip overseas yesterday, I was delighted to see an app! Though I have always been able to log in to my acoount on my computers, I had a hell of a time logging in on my phone. I am so glad PM finally listened to our pleas and created an app that works really well. Our troubles are over, I believe. Kudos to Telus!

7 REPLIES 7

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JimRockford_PI  I know right it’s awesome and with 5G plans it’s like PM is tier 2 now and Koodo tier 3 in my opinion 

Hi @JimRockford_PI what shortcuts you meant?

JimRockford_PI

"sure there is an app, but is it really much different than accessing a shortcut to My Account on your mobile device?"

BIG difference! The app works, but the shortcut sucked sewer water.

JimRockford_PI

"sure there is an app, but is it really much different than accessing a shortcut to My Account on your mobile device?"

Which is exactly what I used to do. It was like trying to revive my old Blackberry! A hatchet job! The shortcut never accepted my password on the mobile. But on the PC, it was smooth sailing. Go figure!

JimRockford_PI

Well, it seems that it was not all customer orientation, after all! They were forced by technology to pull up their socks?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JimRockford_PI - sure there is an app, but is it really much different than accessing a shortcut to My Account on your mobile device?

Yes, I will use the app since Public seems to be putting their resources into this (like activating new plans)...hard to believe they only allow through the app and not on desktop. Hopefully, that will change down the road.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JimRockford_PI  yes, surprise PM is coming with the app.  and yes, it is important, app is the only way to activate old 3G plans, $25 and $15(other apps can be activated on web, just not the 3G plans)

Need Help? Let's chat.