cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As I moved from Kudo, my cell phone number suddenly changed..

Jamie_05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent 

Hi! I just joined the public mobile today but I found that my cell phone number suddenly changed.

I need to use the same phone number before.

Can I get the help from CS team? Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Jamie_05

Hi! I sent the message to the CS team 🙂

Thanks a lot!

@Jamie_05   Hopefully customer support can fix it for you, did you private message them yet at the link I gave you?

Jamie_05

Hi! PM website shows my previous phone number but my iPhone shows up the new phone number.

@Jamie_05   So you now have the PM sim card in the phone but the number is still wrong?   Unfortunately there are problems accessing accounts now because the PM website is down otherwise I'd ask what number is showing on your account.  Maybe best at this point to contact customer service again, here's the link in case you don't still have it 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If you can figure out whether the Koodo account was pre or post paid it may help them, the process is different depending which it is.

Jamie_05

Thanks for helping me! 🙂 I replied to the message "Yes" and it just took 3 secs. I got help from the CS team and I already have the SIM card because I bought it from Amazon. 

@Jamie_05   So you got the text from Koodo asking if you wanted to change to PM, you replied YES within 90 minutes, when Koodo stopped working you put your PM sim in the phone (assuming not esim) but then the number changed?

Jamie_05

Hi!

I used the Koodo just one day and I think it was postpaid 🙂

But when I got the message about the request to transfer, it was the same phone number.

I checked the iPhone settings tab and I found that my phone number had suddenly changed.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jamie_05   Were you with Koodo prepaid or postpaid?

Need Help? Let's chat.