cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card never received

Meaghanbee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card back in October, and have been continuing to pay my phone bill since, until this month. There were many places listed for purchasing sims, and as I went store to store to 10 different places, all of them told me they no longer sell them and the only way to get one is online.I’ve tried contacting public through Simeon and have yet to receive a response even after filling out feedback forms more than once. I’ve missed out on thousands of dollars from not being about to take jobs, and I have no way to contact our doctors, lawyers, or even call a cab because of this. Simeon suggests contacting the community for help, I just don’t understand how that is going to do anyone any good. I am beyond frustrated and this has been such a detriment to my livelihood. There isn’t even a chat option for speaking to an agent? Really? So now I have to decide whether I’m going to forfeit all of the messages I have received from people since October, or continue to wait around for the SIM card to never arrive.

6 REPLIES 6

@Chrissyrioux12 wrote:

Amazon has next day delivery as well maybe that’s a way to get a SIM card that’s a long time to wait 

Yes, i would go with Amazon.  Price is reasonable.  Sim card usually $10 (and yes, PM sometimes do $10 for 2), but the delivery time is definitely not a problem.  Again, free shipping for Prime or non-Prime user and try a free shipping  once

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Amazon has next day delivery as well maybe that’s a way to get a SIM card that’s a long time to wait 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Meaghanbee 

Where are you located? We can help you find a place to purchase the Sim card. Keep the reciept so you can remit it for a credit with customer support. Use the private message option posted by @Handy1 or @softech to contact customer support and include your order #, the email used and your shipping address

Be sure to check your private message box the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar  for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from customer support. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Meaghanbee 

Wow, the SIM is lost in the mail for sure. 

Contact a CS_Agent for a refund by creating a ticket through SIMon Chatbot on bottom of page or private message them on the envelope icon above.

I would suggest you order one from Canadian Cell Supplies online on sale for $4 with fast shipping. You can also arrange for pickup if you are in the Mississauga/Oakville area.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Meaghanbee  If you can call around to local Koodo kiosk around you one bound to have one 

And you should have got the SIM card by now talk to support for another or refund 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Meaghanbee did yiu check local Telus and Koodo stores for PM sim card?

or order via Amazon for quixk shipping 

https://www.amazon.ca/Public-Mobile-Card-Unlocked-Phones/dp/B07R6P5KBB/ref=asc_df_B07R6P5KBB/?tag=go...

for your earlier SIM order, open ticket with PM support and report lost and ask for refund

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.