cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid $48 for a new plan

Stephaniemac1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today I paid $48 for a new plan and they took the money off my credit card but gave me my old plan that I had that was $35 instead I would like the plan that I paid for. 

14 REPLIES 14

@Stephaniemac1 wrote:

I clicked change plan now my renewal date was January 23rd so I decided to up my plan to more data for $10 more I was charged for the new plan but I don't have the new plan 

@Stephaniemac1   

When did you "click change plan now"?  today or on Jan 23th?

can you login to My Account again using Incognito mode ?

Then check the payment page.  Just want to confirm if PM took your money on Jan 23 and how the payment or credit situation look like.

Maybe post us the transaction screenshot?

Stephaniemac1

I clicked change plan now my renewal date was January 23rd so I decided to up my plan to more data for $10 more I was charged for the new plan but I don't have the new plan 

Stephaniemac1

I clicked change now so they went in and took out $48 and gave me my $35 plan 

@Stephaniemac1  And what plan did you change to 20G for $45 because it looks like you have a scheduled  plan change for next renewal 15G for $40 on Feb 22 coming up next month otherwise if you changed it immediately then just keep checking and refreshing on the spinner thingy in my account 

simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1674507125750.png

For most up to date account info

also has your credit card been charged and posted for said new plan already 

@Stephaniemac1 wrote:

I logged onto change my plan today as my older plan was up today so I opted for more data for $10 more

@Stephaniemac1   is today your last day of the old plan ? or first day and just renewed?  

did you select Change Plan now or change plan on renewal date?

Stephaniemac1

I logged onto change my plan today as my older plan was up today so I opted for more data for $10 more

@Stephaniemac1 

Indeed public mobiles self-serve site has terrible caching issues, which means it tends to, by default, display outdated information and usually the last set of parameters.

I would recommend that if you are logging in on a mobile device to try a desktop device instead.

I have had MUCH better luck with desktop or laptop logins.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Stephaniemac1 - just thought of something actually. You said you paid $48. Was this a manual top up, or did you have your account to change plans on renewal?

If a manual top up, this would not have changed your plan automatically.

But if you scheduled a plan changed and were charged automatically through autopay, then I think you are just not seeing the fully renewed plan yet on your My Account.

Continue to click the circle refresh button at certain times today, as @Handy1 shows in their picture. Hopefully, it will reflect correctly soon. 

@Stephaniemac1   don't just refresh.   Plan details does not have the refresh spinner people talking about

Please use Incognito mode.  or Private mode in Safrai and you will see the new plan there.   Very likely you don't have to open ticket with PM as you will see the new plan that way

Open Safari on your iPhone.
Tap the Tabs button .
Tap [number] Tabs or Start Page to show the Tab Groups list.
Tap Private , then tap Done.

@Stephaniemac1 wrote:

BFB08B52-031F-4DEA-9DE6-8093488A32A0.png

I have refreshed still says the same thing 

@Stephaniemac1 - It is likely you are on the plan you expect to be on, since you were charged that amount.

According to your next renewal date of Feb. 22nd, your plan just renewed today. Is that correct?

Therefore, I would give it a few more hours or until tomorrow morning for your My Account to reflect correctly.

@Stephaniemac1  Then submit a ticket to support 

while your already here and logged in the community

edit before you do where you in 90 day plan and changed for next renewal if so should change on Feb 22 /2023 as it says on your screen shot 

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Stephaniemac1

BFB08B52-031F-4DEA-9DE6-8093488A32A0.png

I have refreshed still says the same thing 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Stephaniemac1  

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1674502957531.png

For most up to date account info

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Stephaniemac1   could be just browser cache problem, you probably just reading old cached page

Please login My Account again using Incognito mode and you should see the new plan then

Need Help? Let's chat.