cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeem the points

Henry1976
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, how can I redeem the public points for my bill? thank you for your kind support

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Henry1976 

Once you have $15 points they can be redeemed by signing into your point rewards account and choosing the $15 bill credit information the redemption catalogue. Confirm your redemption selection and submit. I'm not sure how long it takes to be reflected in your self serve account? You may also find it interesting to know that unlike all other redemptions you can redeem a bill credit while suspended to reactivate your account. I would also be interested to know how long that takes and if it automatically reactivated your account services or if you have to apply the credit once recieved in your account balance towards your plan payment (if $15 or less)?

You may find this thread helpful and please feel free to contribute any info you discover in regards to points earning and redeeming that will others understand how the points program works. Thx!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Points-Rewards-Tracking-points/td-...

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Many answers can be found by using the search bar. Of course community members are a great resource as well. Enjoy Public Mobile 😊

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Points are redeemed in 'chunks' of 15 points. You have to log in to My Rewards and choose 'bill credit' from a catalogue.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Henry1976 you redeem 15 points to $15  on My Rewards site.  Login My Reward and you can complete the 15 points for $15 conversion there. Check the Catalog page , it is like a shopping cart. 

Enjoy the saving!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Henry1976 you have to collect to 15  points, then go to the Catalogue page on My Rewards site and pick $15 bill credit to redeem. PM will the add the $15 to your My Account within 2 days 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Henry1976 @You have to log into your rewards and redeem in $15 denominations 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Henry1976 

Sign onto Public Points using the same credentials as your self-serve.

Once you reach 15 points available, you can redeem that for $$$ towards your service or add-ons.

Here's articles for reference:

Joining Public Points (publicmobile.ca)

Public Points Rewards (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.