cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay issue

Justin_M
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I recently received an email stating that something was wrong with my Autopay renewal, and therefore, my account was deemed to be suspended, However, with Autopay, I received a notification informing me that I paid for the monthly plan yesterday. Is it possible to address this situation because it was alarming in my email feed.

202 REPLIES 202

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Shabo1 

Just loyalty? Or all three?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Shabo1

Hi,

in my two last payments I didn’t got loyalty / / / auto pay and refer friend rewards. Can you help me out. Thank you 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@skarza 

To log into self serve? Not quite sure what you mean. Try clearing your browser or use chrome, Firefox, safari or Microsoft edge and try again.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

skarza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used my login information from my public mobile account and I could not log in.

Is it not the same login?

Lidzzzz

Just as everyone else had mentioned, if your services are up and running, then it might have been sent by mistake and you can ignore it.

But, if you just want to be extra cautious and make sure that everything is okay, you can contact the Moderator Team. You'll have to submit a ticket: 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

or 

• send a private message to Moderator Team by Click HERE

Though you'll need to be logged into your Community account for either method to work.

Good luck

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@KDS 

The last few days there have been emails sent in error to many customers. Hopefully this glitch will be fixed sooner than later. But it at least it got you to come check out the community. Hang out for awhile. Explore the different boards, ask a couple of questions, bravo a good post and you never know you might even earn a community reward! Welcome to the community!

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

KDS

I have just been attached to a thread with the same concerns. Thank you

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@KDS wrote:

So far. 

If all your services are working and your cc is not expired, I would chalk it up to an errant email message that does happen.

If you have any concerns reach out to a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@KDS wrote:

So far. 

If all your services are working and your cc is not expired than I would chalk it up to an errant email message that does happen.

KDS

So far. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Are all your services working?

KDS

Hi all;

I received an email that my account was in suspend on autopay a few days ago, got texts saying thanks for payment later on, checked credit card statement today, payments were takenout. It's the same credit card and nothing has changed from my end, so there is nothing to update or change for autopay. Any advice?

Thanks

As long as your account is not suspended or expired, ignore this email sent by PM in error.

@rgjacobs 

Public mobile sent this email to several customers on January 11 by mistake.  If your plan is active and working, just ignore the message.  

@rgjacobs 

Just ignore that message if your services are working. There's a glitch in the messaging system and messages are being sent out by mistake.

rgjacobs

I received an email saying I missed payment?

I had just received two texts the day before saying I had made a payment and rewards were applied. 

when I log into my account it appears to be ok. 

64074638-358F-44C8-B0ED-8ACC40870BEB.png

whats up

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Community_QA : Because they have no care or concern over how their participation comes across here. They don't read threads to see if the OP has been answered or if they've acknowledged and thanked anyone. They just go right ahead and slam down more copy/paste whether irrelevant or repetitive. And they'll even throw in more repetitive crap after the solution has been granted. And then come many hours after a thread seems to have died from no update from an OP. They are completely clueless as to the norms and etiquette of internet forums. None.

Based on sender's email, it was legitimate sender but invalid email. PM had some systems issues and MANY people received same message.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I told S--S not ALL customers got that already here:

Re: Auto pay - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Who is this person?  how comes this person always give wrong info and repetitive replies? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@pknk3918rmd 

system email is sent to all customers...just ignore,and delete.

I have 3 accounts here...none. So not all.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I checked headers and looked legitimate but this was sent to wrong recipients.

@pknk3918rmd 

You can just ignore that message 🙂

The PM messaging system messed up yesterday 🙄

pknk3918rmd

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pknk3918rmd 

system email is sent to all customers...just ignore,and delete.

BeachNBeer

@pknk3918rmd 

Public Mobile had a system glitch yesterday and incorrectly sent people an email that their account was suspended. If your phone is working, account is active, you've been charged..Just ignore message.

Sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused you.

pknk3918rmd

Got this email. Checked my account and found it is Screenshot (1).pngstill active (payment made without problem).  Is this a phishing mail?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@meetjoeblack73 

if showing at your Self-Serve a messages those Expired or Suspended and your services are working,

just ignore,,

all customers getting those message the night before day of renewal.

on the date cycle payment is will automatically renewal.

something in the system email is being sent to all clients ... just ignore ,,

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

and enjoy your service..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@meetjoeblack73 : So let's re-cap...calls in/out? Texts in/out? Browse internet on cell data (not wifi)? Maybe re-start the phone that doesn't want to ring.

@meetjoeblack73 so outgoing calls works ? how about data?

try to reboot the phone first.   if still fails,  try to change the network setting to 3G Only and see if it helps 

0PX9O4

@meetjoeblack73 

Not all dual-SIM phones are dual-active. Most android phones are not capable of having both SIMs be in a call at the same time.

Need Help? Let's chat.