cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated new account with promo code and did not get promotion

idjut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I activated a new $35 plan with promo code 12MONTHS12GB  and did not get extra data added to plan.  Still says 3GB.   When will this be added?

Nestor.

8 REPLIES 8

@idjut 

refresh.jpg

@idjut   Try to login My Account using Incognito mode once more and see if you see the bonus there

If not, then open ticket with PM Support using the methods as my reply earlier.  PM Support will add it back for you quickly

idjut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activated 4 day's ago

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @idjut  when  did you activate?  PM will add it to your account within 2 days.  The bonus data will appear under My Promotions section.  The bonus data will be used once your regular monthly data are all used 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you do not see proper account status (at any time) it is always to do below first and then ask for help here.

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Usually promos appear on your account within 2-3 days. As long as your account shows new plan and credit card is charged new cost all should be in order.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@idjut 

Promotion data usually shows up in your account 2 to 3 days after your activation.

Login into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode.

Then do a refresh of your overview page.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@idjut 

The bonus data will take up to 2 business days to appear. 

Here are the terms:

Offers available to new activations online until January 3, 2023 at 11:59PM ET. Activate on in market $35/3GB or $40/5GBplans using the promo code and get a 12GB data bonus for 12 months. 12GB data bonus expires at the end of each 30 day period. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice. Taxes are extra. The account must have sufficient funds to cover the total cost each month.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@idjut   the promo usually appears on your My Account in 72 hours

Please wait 72 hours and relogin My Account using Incognito mode  and confirm (Please use Incognito mode as the site has some cache issue)

If you still do not see it in 72 hours, please open ticket with PM support using chatbot

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.