cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing new self serve account portal

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

What am I missing here? Tried to log into my account. I am brought to the verification page. I choose the SMS option. I recieve the verification code and enter it and I am brought back to the sign in page. Maybe I'm being an idiot here....but I do it 2 more times with the same result until the the third try gives me the page below.

This is a major pain in the hip! Yes the hip in fact its a greater pain than either hip at this point in time. I have a lot more accounts to do this for and coordinate with a few referrals that I manage their accounts and require them to send me the verification code. Looks like I know how I am spending my time today!😔😲😠💩

Edit: Please see my post updating the solution by @Timer  below for additional info on the solution that worked for me. YMMV.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Accessing-new-self-serve-account-portal/m...

Screenshot_20220713-104722.png

16 REPLIES 16

@darlicious  the transaction log PDF still missing the tax amount, if not, it can be used as official receipt,  kind of

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Yes in and out again to update here. Only just beginning to explore but I downloaded my transaction history for the past 12 months so thats cool.....no more screenshots needed in that regard. I only need to that for whatever the overview page is.....? Why do I think I will now need more screenshots than before? Sigh.....I'm missing a beautiful day outside! Lol....let's see if this gets moved to the lounge for sunsetting the get help/support board?!!

PXL_20220713_041951098.NIGHT.jpgPXL_20220713_041248893.jpgPXL_20220713_035526561.jpgPXL_20220713_041708921.jpgPXL_20220713_041029358.jpgPXL_20220713_041115395.NIGHT.jpgPXL_20220713_033605591.NIGHT.jpgPixel 3 camera began to glitch out from the intense red and could no longer accurately capture the colour of the sunset.PXL_20220713_034949595.NIGHT.jpgPXL_20220713_035530351.jpg

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Audrey5 

Doublecheck your account status by calling 611 or 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. If you can get your account details then you will need a password reset from customer support.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@darlicious  so, you are finally in and browsing the new site the first time?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Timer and everyone else...

I went back and was automatically given the verification page for the account. I entered the new SMS and tap and held the 6th digit that allowed access to the account. I will surmise that there is at least a 15 minute hold til you can try again. It did not give me the option to try different account. If I remember correctly I think it may have sent the SMS automatically?

Thanks for all your help!

@Audrey5   did you try Incognito mode or try on another browser?

if you need to reset password, it is much easier now.  click on the Reset Password link ( https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password )and you can then try to ask it to send the security code to either your cell or email

Audrey5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having same problem.

Ive been trying all day.

Password not recognized and cannot reset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

I tried this morning with 2FA verification and no problem here.

The only issue I found is that I can’t access my Rewards section…got an error message.

I guess there are still glitches on the new Self Serve account.

don't tried the 4th just close browser
and open new browser and the given another new 3th

i tried with email is take 25second to receipt verification code

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Apparently you can turn it off in your settings, but now when I clicked on find out more it said didn't exist now just the regular PM site is showing the same

@darlicious   I think a lot of PM's webpages are glitching out.  I was able to view and login half an hour ago, but now some of the pages aren't loading properly.  I'm thinking too much traffic because of the changes.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @darlicious  you tried Incognito mode?

For me, when I first login to the new site, my cache still have something on the old site, I have to use Incognito mode to get in

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Timer 

Thanks. I will try this on account #2 on the list but now that I've tried this 3 times I'm not so sure a 4th try will work? This is not very intuitive? If thats what you are supposed to do to access the account it should be in the instructions? Unless I'm the only idiot here I anticipate many other customers having the same issue. Results to be reported shortly.....

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I did not have any issue logging to my account through new portal. 2FA is kind of cute but it will be major pain to constantly receive SMS or emails with codes.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

try to get verification code by email
and when you press the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 3 second automatically be login

Need Help? Let's chat.