cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 one-time Int'l LD bonus

faw_96
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ISSUE RESOLVED NOW

Not able to make calls to India Even though I have only used 17min of the available 500min. I made calls to India two times and now I'm not able to make calls using the above offer that I received.

Edit: I was using 0091 to make calls, but as soon as I changed to +91 I could start making calls.

10 REPLIES 10

Glad you figured it out. It's actually 011 instead of + and they're interchangeable. But not 00.

faw_96

I was using 0091 to make calls, but as soon as I changed to +91 I could start making calls. Thank you for the suggestion and help. Much Appreciated

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It seems that the LD plans have been having some unreliability in the last little while 😕 hopefully these get sorted out in a timely fashion 

@faw_96 wrote:

It says your call cannot be completed as dialed. 

As a good troubleshooting measure, try reboot your phone and also toggle airplane mode on then off and try the call again. It might "refresh" the calling add-ons you have...

faw_96

It is a number I called before. Yes, it shows active in my account.

faw_96

It says your call cannot be completed as dialed. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @faw_96   India is part of the Long Distance bonus so you should be able to call.

However, I think just last week, someone has trouble using the Long Distance bonus to call UK, which is also included in the bonus.  So, if you still cannot call India after a reboot and you sure the way you called was correct, open a ticket with CS Agent and ask them why

To open ticket , at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@faw_96  - this is a number you called before? Or, a new different number?

What is the message you are receiving?

Do you see the addon still listed in your overview section of your self serve account?

edit, and is your account status ACTIVE? You can only use addons when on Active plans.

Try restarting your phone and/or removing and re-inserting your SIM Card. Does either of these help to complete the call?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@faw_96 

What's the message you get when you try to call India? Try rebooting your phone and try again.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

Need Help? Let's chat.