cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make Long Distance Call to Turkey

KO123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've got 486 minutes of  "INTL Long Distance incl CA & US" and 1000 minutes of "one-time Int'l LD bonus". I was able to make a call to Turkiye yesterday but unable to do so today.

A message keeps coming up saying that "The call cannot be completed as dialled. Please check the number banditry again."

Why am I unable to make this call if I was able to do so yesterday and still have plenty of INTL long-distance minutes?

3 REPLIES 3

HI @KO123 

if it worked once, you can keep trying, there are glitches here and some said it works calling countries no on the list occasionally.   But Turkey is not on the list so you cannot ask Cs agent to do anything when it does not work

These are the countries on the bonus LD :

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

KO123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Strange - the call went through when made on Public Mobile yesterday. Where is the list of countries that we are able to call using Public Mobile?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @KO123 

PM LD service  cannot call all countries, only some

Turkey is not part of any paid or bonus LD addon.  You have no choice but need to use calling card to call

Need Help? Let's chat.