cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q - Long distance international calls

PM_KIM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Public Mobile

I have some long distance bonus on my account. Which countries are available? One says "400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)" and the other says 500 one-time Int'l LD bonus. Is there a difference between the two? And how do I make a long distance call? Does it automatically get deducted from this balance?  Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

ezl007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@PM_KIM 

The bonus LD minutes allow you pretty much to call every country that PM is offering connection to. PM service is pre-paid -  if you can't call the country, then you are not allowed to call that country.  No minute should be deducted. Just make the call.  Alas, it seems the yearly holiday LD bonus offering is ending this year.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PM_KIM  They are the Xmas gifts from years back . And here list of country’s included and yes they just get deducted from those add ins until all used up 

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @PM_KIM 

pretty much no difference, just you got them from different years.  But these LD bonus addons can be used to call only selected countries, here are they:

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

To call those, just like how you would call on a landline, dial 011-country code - xxxxxxxx   

Need Help? Let's chat.