Did you mean: 
bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: What to do with spam in your Private Message folder

@gpixel4 Me too! I won a few jpeg files. 🤣

dac13

Thanks for the announcement to provide steps required.  I received a few of these and completed all of these steps.

Dtack

Thanks for letting us know - I have just deleted, but from now on will report as well.

treefrog

Thanks for the heads up. I had 2 different ones in my messages when I logged in....will report, delete and report back.

Oblivious
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you mods for everything you're doing!

Happy holidays soon!

Brent_liza1

Thank you. Already reported it and deleted. Fast response from public mobile for reporting. 

PatB

I had viewed these spam messages in my gmail & at the time, had chosen the PM option to "ignore".

Received the 3rd. one today & so decided to visit the Community to see if anyone else was in the same boat & sure enough, I found the fix PM has already put into place. 

For anyone who also put these senders on their "Ignore" list, to implement the Public Mobile fix suggested: 

Private Messages > Ignored > Unignore the specific sender > Inbox > Click the subject line of the spam > Report > Reason submitted takes you back to your Inbox > Delete. 

I have so much respect for Public Mobile & this community for the top notch service that you all provide. Keep up the great work! 💖

Cloverstone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Again today, as well as earlier in the week I received spam messages. I reported both, "ignored" the senders (I'm glad that feature exists) and deleted the messages. As a brand new user, I'm really impressed with how quickly the moderators responded and dealt with the issue, thank you. 

cstunden

Thank you I've recieved about 4 in the last month. 

rollie

Just got one today. The give away on it, is it came to the wrong e-mail address. Not the one PM has for me.

Need Help? Let's chat.