cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – November 2020

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

Hi Community,

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations on the Community last month! The Community could not be such a great place to get support without you all.

We’d like to give a special thanks to all our members who earned Community Rewards for their contributions. These members were able to make a big impact and support their fellow Community members by providing detailed and high quality solutions.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 7 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total 452 accepted solutions in November. Thank you all for your amazing work!

A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Andu_S_0-1605010771259.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Andu_S_1-1605010771262.png

73 REPLIES 73

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for helping out people.

Dolphin1

Congratulations everyone

JLakerson
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great job to everyone who contributed to the Community this month, whether or not you received a reward. Everyone's contribution helps!

tweakthis

Love the "Accept As Solution" response! Great idea.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Happy Holidays Everyone! 

Congratulations to all who have made it on the good list for November! I was bad this month, so, I was on naughty list! hehe 

nice.png

jlarocque96

Cool! 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for your contribution! You are the best!

@dabr 

Although my stats collection for november were off about 6 hours (from midnite) so not completely accurate your non lounge bravo/solutions were 181/9 my post stats include lounge posts whereas your post count in your profile do not include the lounge.

@pm-smayer97 

Btw....the lowest bravo count i could find that qualified for $1 was 10. I only saw 8 in your profile so I figured you didnt qualify but if you had 12 then that further gives proof that I think there was something messed up with Novembers community rewards.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to everyone on their rewards. 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrats to those made it.   more next months.😀

CFPartDeux

@dabr wrote:

By my reckoning I posted 80+ times, received 203 bravos and got 9 solutions, of course some of these posts and bravos may be from the Lounge so the bravos number counting towards community rewards will be less although I can think of a member or two who generally only post in the Lounge and still got $2 reward (at least a badge if not actual reward 😊).

HEY, I resemble that!!! 😜   Actually, I have posted elsewhere, but not TOO often..... 😁

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to everyone who got an award! 🥳👍

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 , your profile is only showing 2 posts in November with 8 Bravo's and those were all from the last announcement thread.  Is there posts and Bravo's missing?  That just isn't usually enough to get rewards is it?  Not sure what the lower reward activity level is.  If you feel something is wrong I would bring it up with PM

Never implied there was anything wrong... just that I did not qualify for the first time in a VERY long time...

BTW, I have a record of 12 Bravos in November (which is extremely low for me regardless). How/where are you seeing 8?

@pm-smayer97   Well maybe PM needed to reduce the community rewards paid to offset some of the costs for the very nice holiday gifts😊  

So for the first time ever I decided to actually check how many posts/bravos/solutions that I got last month to qualify for my $2 Community reward.  

By my reckoning I posted 80+ times, received 203 bravos and got 9 solutions, of course some of these posts and bravos may be from the Lounge so the bravos number counting towards community rewards will be less although I can think of a member or two who generally only post in the Lounge and still got $2 reward (at least a badge if not actual reward 😊).

OTOH no-one here is being coerced into posting for the few cents/hour that it earns us, so sometimes we get a little more and other times less, or even none! 😊

Congrats and good job to everyone who tries to help out fellow customers.  😊

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 yes it is very low for you that is why I asked if something was missing.  I just saw 8 by one of your posts in November the other 4 must have come from previous posts but would count in November

ok thanks for clarifying/confirming... but alas, nothing wrong... so the cookie crumbles...

@pm-smayer97 yes it is very low for you that is why I asked if something was missing.  I just saw 8 by one of your posts in November the other 4 must have come from previous posts but would count in November

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 , your profile is only showing 2 posts in November with 8 Bravo's and those were all from the last announcement thread.  Is there posts and Bravo's missing?  That just isn't usually enough to get rewards is it?  Not sure what the lower reward activity level is.  If you feel something is wrong I would bring it up with PM

Never implied there was anything wrong... just that I did not qualify for the first time in a VERY long time...

BTW, I have a record of 12 Bravos in November (which is extremely low for me regardless). How/where are you seeing 8?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@sa7375 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 

"And BTW, this is the FIRST time since I have been here 3 years I have not earned anything... so the cookie crumbles"

Something amiss and hard to believe. Could this be an algorithms' failure? 😔

Could be... but thanks for the vote of confidence 😉

danielj
Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

sa7375

@pm-smayer97 

"And BTW, this is the FIRST time since I have been here 3 years I have not earned anything... so the cookie crumbles"

Something amiss and hard to believe. Could this be an algorithms' failure? 😔

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

And BTW, this is the FIRST time since I have been here 3 years I have not earned anything... so the cookie crumbles 🙂

Correction? oddly as per my badges I should have received BOTH a $2 and a $1 reward...hmmm...

@Silvio_Mplease investigate.

Ooops... I was right the first time... 😕

@pm-smayer97 

I could have sworn you had a top 50% badge as that's where i had listed you......now edited....out.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all who contributed! Thanks PM 🙂 

LoreckAvery

Congratulations to all!! And thank you. 

CFPartDeux

@HALIMACS wrote:

I gotta say, @darlicious, it's commendable that you recognize everyone who receives any monetary reward, and not just the top few.

And some that don't receive any monetary reward..... 😉

I think there are two cheaters gaming the system... 

🤥😆😎

congrats everybody!!!

@RosieR 😉👌👏

🤯 @darlicious lol. thank you always, for sacrificing countless hours, staring at a screen 👍

@Oracles thank your for your hard work! from the past all the way till now. it's hard to stay motivated for a long period of time. that's dedication 👏

#OR 6 days left

P.S. I miss the Leaderboard 😕

And BTW, this is the FIRST time since I have been here 3 years I have not earned anything... so the cookie crumbles 🙂

Correction? oddly as per my badges I should have received BOTH a $2 and a $1 reward...hmmm...

@Silvio_Mplease investigate.

Ooops... I was right the first time... 😕

kaytus

Congrats to all the November Community Awards recipients.  Thanks for all your help and contributions.

@darlicious wrote:

.........because enquiring minds need to know and before @pm-smayer97  logs on and begins to complain (lol) ...

LOL.... you are funny...

But I have to say that the OP is fake news.... no real shout outs, again... having to leave it to the community to fill in the gap...

Thank you @darlicious for stepping up, like usual.

And congrats to all who participated. Whether you gained financially or not is not the main point. Helping others here is.

I gotta say, @darlicious, it's commendable that you recognize everyone who receives any monetary reward, and not just the top few.

Good work!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.