cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

The first month is $40 and there's no autopay funds to use until the renewal.

Right -- so the card would be charged $40 initially, then you'd acquire the $12 of credit, and the next 6 months charge would only be $28?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

@Nezgar wrote:

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

Right -- so the card would be charged $40 initially, then you'd acquire the $12 of credit, and the next 6 months charge would only be $28?

Your 2nd month would be $2 less because you get autopay credit for 1st and 2nd month.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@Nezgar wrote:

So basically you can get a 5GB data plan for $28/mo for 6 months. ($40, -$10 promo, -$2 autopay) then decide what to change to after.

This promo takes the $10 off at activation and then adds $10 credits 5 more times. The $2 Autopay gets added as a credit for the first credit card payment as well. So yes, it boils down to $28 plus tax though will be $30 plus tax up front for the $40 plan.

AE_Collector

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I have not registered for auto-pay and make the payment after a week of expiry. Will My no be taken away?

Oracle

@starknits wrote:

If I have not registered for auto-pay and make the payment after a week of expiry. Will My no be taken away?

No, your number is safe for up to 90 days after the expiry of your last paid period.  At 90 days, if you have not reactivated the plan by making a payment, the account would be deleted and your phone number gone.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just signed up two plans at Walmart two days ago. Is there anyway to change it to qualify?

@opr8tr wrote:

Just signed up two plans at Walmart two days ago. Is there anyway to change it to qualify?

Sorry, but to qualify for a promotion, the terms of it need to be followed while the promotion is active.You can ask but I doubt that it would be added.

Mayor / Maire

@starknits Yes you will loose the benefits because of this clause “ OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.“
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hmmm, take $10 off permanently and then we could be in business. Smiley Very Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Berry23 wrote:

Hmmm, take $10 off permanently and then we could be in business. Smiley Very Happy

Well, you are in luck! PM can come very close to your ideal plan.

Skip this promo, go with the $25 plan (there is the permant $10 reduction) that has 1Gb and you have what you want, the only loss is the relatively small reduction from 1.5Gb to 1Gb of data. 

AE_Collector