cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

Activation Portal Enhancements: We’re Looking for Testers!

The application to be a tester is now closed. Thank you to everyone who answered our survey questions. Those who have been selected will be contacted by private message. 

Hey Community, 

Here at Public Mobile we’re constantly looking for ways to improve your experience. As you know, the first and most important step to becoming a customer is to activate a SIM card, and we’re trying to find ways to make it simpler and easier to start your journey with us. 

At this point, we’d love to hear from our current customers and get some feedback on what we have so far, so we’re looking for some testers to help us out. 

How to Become a Tester

• We’re looking for a group of Public Mobile customers to try out our new activation portal and let us know what you love and what you don’t.
  • Testing will be held between November 20 and 22 and the time commitment is roughly 1 hour.
  • Testing will be done online via join.me web conferencing meaning anyone across Canada can get involved.
  • Testers must be able to speak English.
  • Feedback will be collected during the session.
  • Chosen candidates will be contacted exclusively via private messaging.

What’s In It for You:

• Customers who participate will receive a 2 GB Data Add-On within 30 days of completion. 
  • Opportunity to work directly with the Public Mobile team to help improve our support for customers like you!

Sign up before November 18th 2019 by completing this link. We will contact the selected testers through private message. 

We’re sorry we can’t connect with everyone who’s expressed interest - if you aren’t selected to be a tester, there’s still plenty of opportunities to get involved, so stay tuned! Thanks in advance for your help and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

- Public Mobile Community Team

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Activation Portal Enhancements: We’re Looking for Testers!

Thanks for this great opportunity

I'm definitely signing upSmiley Happy

@Tiana_V  I have signed up to participate and would love to provide feedback as I have experienced many an issue during activation. I answered the questions as pertaining to my account that is associated with my community profile. However many of us have more than one account and have activated both online and in store. (I answered in store but have done both for my own 2 accounts.) I have also activated both ways for many of my referrals. So having the answer "both" for how you activated would be helpful for the possible participants and pm for perspective in your feedback. (Btw...my online activation took 6 hours.)

Oracle

@darlicious Activation portal testing will evaluate only online activation; not store activations.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Love how Public mobile uses its own clients to solve issues. I have moved all 3 of my family phones to Public now! 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm willing to participate.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Signed up!

Sign me up

@Luddite wrote:

@darlicious Activation portal testing will evaluate only online activation; not store activations.

@Luddite  I did assume that the evaluation would be for online activations. I was only questioning that there was not a "both" as an option for the answer to the question. My first account which is linked to my community profile was activated in store. My second account which was activated on line is my main phone line. So how does one answer the question when both applies?

Not sure my form submission was successful. It goes to the main page of community after answering "yes I can speak English". Is it no?