cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

@cork99 wrote:

awesome just signed up hope i dont have troubles again with service 

You'll probably be good. Most don't have problems. What happened last time?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

call dropped alot after 30 seconds to to 2 mins  and lte bouncing from lte to 3g before on safari and facecrap and twitter

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@cork99 wrote:

awesome just signed up hope i dont have troubles again with service 

Welcome! You got a really good promo and things are improving at PM with all of the community's help, for what I have read up to now, so lets all keep a good vibe.

and going no service alot before  just wow thought i wouldnt come back but here i am

Oracle

@vpakwong wrote:

I want a free sim card how do I get it for lowest $15 plan?

Use someone's referral code; you will receive a $10 credit. That's the only way.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

u hear good things. thats what made come back and we all should appreciate the mods and main helpers here

@cork99 wrote:

call dropped alot after 30 seconds to to 2 mins  and lte bouncing from lte to 3g before on safari and facecrap and twitter

All calls are on 3g. It needs to do that (the switching, not the dropped calls).

So basically you can get a 5GB data plan for $28/mo for 6 months. ($40, -$10 promo, -$2 autopay) then decide what to change to after.

It's a good referal opportunity, with enough time to let people consider it compared to the recent 48 hour deals.

My dad activated my mom's phone yesterday, D'oh! But good for his own if he jumps next now. Smiley Happy

@Nezgar wrote:

So basically you can get a 5GB data plan for $28/mo for 6 months. ($40, -$10 promo, -$2 autopay) then decide what to change to after.

The first month is $40 and there's no autopay funds to use until the renewal.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TLGuan wrote:

That' a good news. But I haven't received this promotion. My other three numbers got it on the second day of activation. I don't know why my number does have it. I was told it could happen in 72 hours. However, it hasn't worked yet.Smiley Frustrated

Are you referring to the $10 credit for using a referral code to activate? It can take a couple of days to show up in the account.

Not sure if it was you or not, someone posted a couple of days ago saying they didn't get their $10 credit for using a referral code but the three other phones they transferred to PM did get theirs. The consensus reply was the first new account like.y didn't use a referral code but then the next three accounts used the first new accounts referral code. I don't recall seeing a response back again. Not you?

AE_Collector