cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

Can someone clarify "new customer"? I have one sim activated for my daughter, but I plan to leave a big carrier for PM by activating a second sim. Does this qualify as a new customer?

Tags (1)
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

@Devons76 wrote:

Can someone clarify "new customer"? I have one sim activated for my daughter, but I plan to leave a big carrier for PM by activating a second sim. Does this qualify as a new customer?

It means you have to activate a new line. Yes, you qualify.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@Devons76 wrote:

It means you have to activate a new line. Yes, you qualify.

I am not positive but you should also be able to use her referral code to get an extra (one time) $10 off. Every little bit helps Smiley Happy

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Berry23 wrote:

Hmmm, take $10 off permanently and then we could be in business. Smiley Very Happy

Well, you are in luck! PM can come very close to your ideal plan.

Skip this promo, go with the $25 plan (there is the permant $10 reduction) that has 1Gb and you have what you want, the only loss is the relatively small reduction from 1.5Gb to 1Gb of data. 

AE_Collector

Well, I didn't realize that! That would have been a better deal for me!

@GinYVR wrote:

@computergeek541I would assume so, since London Drugs, Walmart is listed  on their Participating Retailers https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

I thought Walmart was since it showed as listed but when I went there the Employees said no. They said they do not sell Sim only. They only sell Phones with Sims!
Mayor / Maire

I have purchased PM sims at my local Walmart. I'd say they were out of stock or perhaps wanted to sell you something else.

I don't think Walmart has different policies in different stores, do they?

@LitlLdy wrote:

I thought Walmart was since it showed as listed but when I went there the Employees said no. They said they do not sell Sim only. They only sell Phones with Sims!

They get no commision if you buy a sim and activate later. 

@chuck_grady wrote:

I have purchased PM sims at my local Walmart. I'd say they were out of stock or perhaps wanted to sell you something else.

I don't think Walmart has different policies in different stores, do they?

Maybe at this Walmart they either didn't know or didn't want to bother ringing one up but said they don't sell sim cards. They were walking around bored, ha-ha.

@LitlLdy wrote:

Maybe at this Walmart they either didn't know or didn't want to bother ringing one up but said they don't sell sim cards. They were walking around bored, ha-ha.

I suggest ordering online. There's no need to look for a sim card.

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@LitlLdy wrote:

I suggest ordering online. There's no need to look for a sim card.

I ended up ordering online. It would have been instant phone service if I could have purchased a sim right away opposed to phone service a week later by receiving a sim in the mail.