cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more


@Luddite wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@giguot wrote:

Tiana_V @ PM.  Where did you get info that Walmart is excluded from $10 off 6 mos deal? I just subscribed today when the agent pulled up this deal on his screen. Does this mean I won't get it?

 

 

 


Interesting...hopefully, Tiana_V will reply and clarify soon.  I'm sure others would like to know too.


Clarify what exactly? She already posted Walmart & London are not "officially" participating: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-November-21-get-10-off-for-the-fi...

 


@Luddite  Just looked at your link and I guess I'm a little confused because Tiana_V states LD and Walmart "are not" participating in this promotion.  But if 'unofficially' they are, that's good news for anyone needing to get a SIM/activate instore at those vendors. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

If @giguot @got the $10 reduction up front i don't think there is anything to worry about. Makes no sense that dealer activations are okay but walmart and London Drugs aren't participating. 

 

AE_Collector

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more


@AE_Collector wrote:

If @giguot @got the $10 reduction up front i don't think there is anything to worry about. Makes no sense that dealer activations are okay but walmart and London Drugs aren't participating. 

 

AE_Collector


Agree, just the official announcement was a little confusing, but it's good to hear customers can get the promotion from these vendors if they need.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more


@dabr wrote:

Agree, just the official announcement was a little confusing,


I am trying to recall a Promo announcement that hasn't been at least "a little confusing"!

AE_Collector

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more


@AE_Collector wrote:

@dabr wrote:

Agree, just the official announcement was a little confusing,


I am trying to recall a Promo announcement that hasn't been at least "a little confusing"!

AE_Collector


Indeed: Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

That' a good news. But I haven't received this promotion. My other three numbers got it on the second day of activation. I don't know why my number does have it. I was told it could happen in 72 hours. However, it hasn't worked yet.Smiley Frustrated

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

I want a free sim card how do I get it for lowest $15 plan?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more


@TLGuan wrote:

That' a good news. But I haven't received this promotion. My other three numbers got it on the second day of activation. I don't know why my number does have it. I was told it could happen in 72 hours. However, it hasn't worked yet.Smiley Frustrated


How can that be when this promotion started today?  This promotion has details that say up to 30 days.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more


@vpakwong wrote:

I want a free sim card how do I get it for lowest $15 plan?


Try a retailer that might give away a sim if you activate. This promo is only for a $35 or higher plan.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

awesome just signed up hope i dont have troubles again with service