cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

So, do I need a new SIM card to open another account? What would be a work around? Thanks for your help. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until November 21, get $10 off for the first 6 months when you activate on a $35/mo plan or more

@KLim0001The work around will negate the savings of $60.. since you will forfeit the amount your newly activated plan, you will need another provider's SIM card to port out your current number and a new Public Mobile SIM card.

Thank you for clarifying. 

Je suis une nouvelle cliente depuis le 11 novembre...C'est plate que la promo soit disponible seulement pour les nouveaux membres.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KLim0001 wrote:

Thank you for clarifying. 

If you just activated yesterday AND you activated on a $35 or higher plan, it might be worth asking a moderator if they can do anything for you. But if it was prior to yesterday OR less than a $35 plan I don't think I would bother.

For anyone who is good with the $25/1Gb plan, there is little benefit in spending $10 more to save $10 and Only get 1.5Gb rather than 1Gb. 

AE_Collector

Just subscribed to PM this afternoon at Walmart and agent pulled up screen with special offer of $10 off per month for 6 months so where did this info come from that Walmart was excluded?

I subscribed to PM at a Walmart location today for the $10 off 6 month deal. The agent pulled it up on his screen. Do you mean to tell me that PM won't honour it?

Tiana_V @ PM.  Where did you get info that Walmart is excluded from $10 off 6 mos deal? I just subscribed today when the agent pulled up this deal on his screen. Does this mean I won't get it?

Mayor / Maire

@giguot wrote:

Tiana_V @ PM.  Where did you get info that Walmart is excluded from $10 off 6 mos deal? I just subscribed today when the agent pulled up this deal on his screen. Does this mean I won't get it?

Interesting...hopefully, Tiana_V will reply and clarify soon.  I'm sure others would like to know too.

Oracle

@dabr wrote:

@giguot wrote:

Interesting...hopefully, Tiana_V will reply and clarify soon.  I'm sure others would like to know too.

Clarify what exactly? She already posted Walmart & London are not "officially" participating: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-November-21-get-10-off-for-the-fi...

PM rarely responds on weekends so don't expect an official response until Monday.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.