cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring April 22nd

Wait... I pay $45 for 6 GB. I can pay the same for more GB? Do I change plans? I am in Quebec

Oracle

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring April 22nd


@Jbanks1989 wrote:

Wait... I pay $45 for 6 GB. I can pay the same for more GB? Do I change plans? 


Just futuredate the plan you want before the expiry date. 

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring April 22nd


@homer wrote:

Just read through the ToS and found the answer of this question: 


@Alan_K wrote:

Will I keep the same plan forever? Will my plan change?

Public Mobile has the right to change any of the terms of service, including rates, without notice. Changes become effective thirty days after being posted at publicmobile.ca/plans 


They can create or end the availability of any promo or inmarket plan whenever they want, without any warning.  It’s when they change your active plan (or to be renewed or reactivated plan) they give notice, and the change applies 30 days later.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring April 22nd

Thanks I just did that! Glad I know there was a better plan for the same price before it expires... lol

Mayor / Maire

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring April 22nd

Plenty of notice is good Cat Wink

Oracle

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring April 22nd


@z10user4 wrote:

 @Luddite and @mimmo. There is only 1 plan for $25 with data. All the plans mentioned would be talk/text/data.

Just sayin' Smiley Happy


@z10user4  there is officially no 25$ plan with 1gb of data. The $25 plan comes with only 500mb of data and if you enable autopay you get a bonus of 500mb. 

 

 Also 1gb is 1024mb where as 500mb +500mb =1000mb 

 

Yes you are right there is only 1 $25 plan with data, but just saying let's be precise in exactly what is being announced/advertised, as some people are more picky with details than others. 

 

 

 

Oracle

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring April 22nd


@stonechucker wrote:

@homer wrote:

Just read through the ToS and found the answer of this question: 


@Alan_K wrote:

Will I keep the same plan forever? Will my plan change?

Public Mobile has the right to change any of the terms of service, including rates, without notice. Changes become effective thirty days after being posted at publicmobile.ca/plans 


They can create or end the availability of any promo or inmarket plan whenever they want, without any warning.  It’s when they change your active plan (or to be renewed or reactivated plan) they give notice, and the change applies 30 days later.


The only notice the need to officially give is on the plans page.  They do not need to notify or post it  anywhere else asper the ToS


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring April 22nd

@ShawnC13, the have to give Grandfathered plans a posting, and the change will go into effect in no less than 30 days.

 

For example, the Fall 2016 Promo was notified early 2018 that price would increase in mid April that year.  Due to major rebuff, the change was cancelled.

 

In market plans for new or changing plans can and do without 30 day notice.  Special Promos and Flash weekend deals are examples.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring April 22nd


@mimmo wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

 @Luddite and @mimmo. There is only 1 plan for $25 with data. All the plans mentioned would be talk/text/data.

Just sayin' Smiley Happy


@z10user4  there is officially no 25$ plan with 1gb of data. The $25 plan comes with only 500mb of data and if you enable autopay you get a bonus of 500mb. 

 

 Also 1gb is 1024mb where as 500mb +500mb =1000mb 

 

Yes you are right there is only 1 $25 plan with data, but just saying let's be precise in exactly what is being announced/advertised, as some people are more picky with details than others. 

 

 

 


I agree with @mimmo - in business, as well as any other time, the terms should be as clear as possible so that there is no ambiguity or confusion.  It is just good sense to have clear communication.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring April 22nd


@mimmo wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

 @Luddite and @mimmo. There is only 1 plan for $25 with data. All the plans mentioned would be talk/text/data.

Just sayin' Smiley Happy


@z10user4  there is officially no 25$ plan with 1gb of data. The $25 plan comes with only 500mb of data and if you enable autopay you get a bonus of 500mb. 

 

 Also 1gb is 1024mb where as 500mb +500mb =1000mb 

 

Yes you are right there is only 1 $25 plan with data, but just saying let's be precise in exactly what is being announced/advertised, as some people are more picky with details than others. 

 

 

 


1024.JPG

 

500MB + 500MB = 1024MB