cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: System issue expired select customers' services

Same issue man. I need my service up and running for work perposes but apparently my acc was suspended now its active but cant make calls or send out texts nothing ..hope this is fixed vary soon 

I am happy to tell you that i  received a message from Public Mobile and after confirming my account details , i now have phone service ! :-) 

I am still working on them for a Credit ! 

Lets Make Public Mobile Great Again !

( By Giving Everyone who lost phone Service a Credit towards their next months phone bill ! )

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ! 

How about it PUBLIC MOBILE ! 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I  loaded my phone on April 4 it’s April 23 and my phone is expired I got two weeks out of the four week plan so I lost all today so which meant my phone expired on the 22nd so that’s 18 days of service that I received 

Can you please advise when I will be able to use the service I have paid for again? This number also is attached to my doorbell, no service, no alert when I have a visitor.

Thks..

Just wondering if there is any update on the outage?  I am 1 of those unlucky customers Smiley Sad

i agree with you mike i have 7 days left on my acct and no service all day pissing me right off 

Hi, I'm also one of the affected customers. My plan was supposed to expire on the 30th an today is the 23rd. Any updates on this?

Service restored, thanks. Also a nice credit to my account, again thanks

please send a Private message to a Community Moderator ( if you havent already done so) 

make sure to give them your name and phone number. 

I have received phone service , plus Public Mobile has given me one months Credit to my account , so my next bill is only due at the end of May ! Please spread the word , and tell everyone to make sure that they also receive a Credit ! Good Luck and i hope you get your phone back in service very soon ! 

Still down.

Please help