cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: System issue expired select customers' services

I was told that maybe this service is not for me and that they have up.to 48 hours to reply. The issue is fixed but they need to understand that the phone in most cases are our life line.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im sorry that your phone is still out of Service.  I now have phone service plus Public Mobile has credited me one months service to my account , so my nex bill is only due at the end of May! Smiley Happy

Please write a ( Private ) message to a Community Moderator , include your name and phone number , and someone should contact you very soon , and they will ask you to confirm your public mobile account and once you confirm they will then ask you to respond back to the moderator to let him know that you confirmed the account and immedatley after that your phone service will be restored, and if you dont see 1 month credit in your account , write back to the moderator and ask him to make the credit, although i dont think you will need to do that , Public Mobile seems to be willing to make things right with all their Customers ! Good Luck and i hope your get service back very soon ! Please share my post and let others know what to do to get their phone back in service ! Smiley Happy

Ok, so here's the thing..... My account was paid on April 21st by autopay, and my phone was suspended sometime today for non payment. I have a family member in the hospital who is very sick so I had to pay again today just to keep in contact. I get that you are aware of the issues, but will I be reinbursed for the now overpayment? Will it put me a month ahead? I would really like to know how we all will be compensated for this terrible issue that is no fault of the customers. Please let us know assoon as you can, thanks.

I am extremely new to the community, could you please tell me how to private message and who to message?

You can use this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or go to the top right and press the Envellope and press New Message and then send a message to @Moderator_Team 

Re: [Fix in Progress] System issue expired select customers' services

I just had my service restored with the credit.  When messaging the MOD's include your name and phone number.

Thanks to the community!!  Hope you all get your service back asap.

My acc was suspended i tryed a few tricks but only got my acc activated but no calling or txting can be done .will that also be fixed as well ? 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So, what checks and balances are being put in place to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen again? 

Oracle

@mh1983 wrote:

So, what checks and balances are being put in place to ensure this sort of thing doesn't happen again? 

Hard to say.  This type of widespread outage has been too frequent in recent times.  Maybe the hard lesson comes when people start walking out the door or carpet bombing the CCTS with complaints.  Hopefully there is a lesson learned with each outage so that history is not repeating itself. 

!!! No mention about change of plan after service is back

Hello,

I am a public mobile customer since 2012, my plan was 45 $ for 30 days for 1 GB,etc ... - till May 7 , 2019 . Lately I changed my plan on public mobile internet site for another : 40 $ for 4.5 GB data , etc.. , on May  2019 it should come into force, I have proof for that. Now the service is back but when I enter my account space there is no any mention about change of plan in May : 40 $ for 4.5 GB data , etc.. , on May   2019 it should come into force, and situation is unacceptible, and it seems very strange , at least.

I would like to see today that there is a change in plan in my account in May : 40 $ for 4.5 GB data , etc.. , on May , 2019 it should come into force.

So I need immediate assistance of Public Mobile and Telus management and directory to get everything fixed today .