cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: System issue expired select customers' services

Glad to see others are getting service back, I'm still out.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile Team!  So this is what it feels like to be the bullseye in a shooting gallery...loll!  Just want to say that I have every confidence in the PM technical team to fix this issue and know that you're working your butts off in a very stressful situation, and that we must practice patience.  Thanking your efforts in advance.

Please note that this issue affects 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alan_K wrote:

Most Recent Update

14:00 PM ET - April 23, 2019

Hey Community,

Today we identified a technical issue affecting select customers where plans were mistakenly renewed prior to the plan renewal date, resulting in loss of service for some customers.

Our technical team has identified the source of the issue and is working to restore service as quickly as possible. We will provide updates as we learn more.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

-Public Mobile Community Team

I'm not sure it is the case: before the deal was off, a lot of customers flood in to take a deal or the exist customers to change the plan at last minute, therefore made PM system had a problem? And it happened before, I recalled last time was the $10 credit for six months that was off, the system had a problem too.

@Jbathurst wrote:

We shouldn't have to get a back up.   If this is the case, it makes sense to just switch to a reliable provider.

If something is that important to someone, the person should always have a backup, no matter what the service is.  I don't know of a single cell phone carrier, wether it's Bell, Telus, Rogers, Freedom, etc., who hasn't had a wide-scale downtime.  What is important is how fast the problem is fixed and how often it happens.  I will admit that these system issues at Public Mobile are becoming troublesome.

Hello,

I am a public mobile customer since 2012, phone number 43 , my plan was 45 $ for 30 days for 1 GB,etc ... - till May 7 , 2019 . Lately I changed my plan on public mobile internet site for another : 40 $ for 4.5 GB data , etc.. , on May 7 , 2019 it should come into force, I have proof for that. Today at about 1 pm I noticed that I don't have internet and I can't call , so I called *611 and I entered my account on public mobile internet siteb, for some reason it appeared that my plan expired today and there is no any mention about plan change. 

So I need your immediate assistance to get everything fixed today , I don't have internet or phone at home, so it is necessary for me to have it fixed today . So issue should be fixed immediately. Also I wait to receive compensation and go to court against Public mobile and Telus Companies

Still waiting..... Almost the whole day without phone working.... Shouldnt have to wait this long, do we get an extra day free for compensation?

make a suggestion fix this issue  or your going to have a alot of pissed off customers  you guys still owe me another 7 days of service   and I aint going to pay 45 bucks again so restore my service  this is totally ridicoulous cant just go change the rules in the middle of the month its not right .

I woke up to find my service disconnected despite having made a payment on April 4. My next payment was supposed to be on May 4.

I needed my phone on for work and had no choice to make another full payment today to bring my service back on.

Now the announcement comes that my service was cut off due to a service malfunction. Am I getting a credit for making two payments in 19 days or any kind of refund? The money I paid to put the service back due to your service malfunction was supposed to be used for other issues. I'm furious about this and you will lose a lot of customers for this. I've been with Public Mobile since the beginning and have had it.

they better mines been off all day too paid the bill march 29th still have 7 days on this till the bill was due