cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: System issue expired select customers' services

Do you know when this is going to be resolved?? You know it's a piss off when you pay your bill and it is suspended for no reason

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I wonder how long we will all be without service !  i have been a faithful Custolmer of Public Mobile since 2010 and i paid for my phone service a few days in advance on April 11 and here we are 12 days later and i have no service . I found out when i tried to make a call to the hospital ,...all i got was an automated walt Disney voice telling me to make a payment . WTF , one payment per month should be enough !!! Not to mention that my daughter in law is in her last week of pregnancy and she could have the baby any day ! What would we do in an Emergency if we needed an Ambulance ! I dont know what caused this fck up ! But i hope they solve the problem fast , and i hope that everyone that lost phone service will receive a nice credit on there Public Mobile account for having to put up with all this stress and inconvenience ! Seriously ! its not a good way to start a day ! Smiley Sad

Same happens on my plan, it was renewed Apr 8 and discontinued Apr 23, exact 15 days. And service disconnected, I have no choice and choose another plan to turn service on. 

But where is $25 credit for 15 days of discontinued $50 dollars plan?

I need this fixed now!!

Telus destroyed this great company. Why they don't have customer service or stores is because there cheap and only care about profit. When public was on there own it was 100 % better. I had to put more money into my account to get my phone working today after I paid April 10. Money I couldn't afford now it's stuck in my account with public. Nice scam telus 

I hope there will be a day's worth of compensation provided as a result !?!   And any eta as to when service will resume?   

We shouldn't have to get a back up.   If this is the case, it makes sense to just switch to a reliable provider.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I HAD to have my service so I ended up paying again this month . So paid twice for a month's service. Have already messaged a moderator but have heard nothing.

Well I got a bravo badge for liking this comment

I feel for you.  Not to mention that I much prefer speaking to somone on the phone.  If I wanted an internet relay chat messaging system, I would have a computer for online chat... not a phone!!!