cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

I just did this last night so I can vouch that you do get the promo price even if you have it sent to activate at your next renewal. Mine will activate at the end of July. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Brandinium so glad to hear! Nothing wrong with saving more as well right. 

Now your internet speed will drop a bit but it shouldnt be that noticable. 

From 4G LTE to 4G LTE throttled to 3mb. 

Cheers

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Brandinium 

That also gives you lots of time to change your mind if your circumstances change....you can stay on your grandfathered plan. You could decide to really save money and switch down to the $25 or $15 plan and add a couple of data add ons at $15 each just in case. Or maybe You will suddenly need more data and for the same price as you pay now you'll get 5gb of plan data on the $40 plan.

Highlighted

@darlicious That is a very good point! My only “complaint” of my old plan was only being able to call province-wide. I live in Ottawa so many of my friends are in Gatineau (Quebec) so getting the same data with nation-wide calling for $5 cheaper is great 🙂

Highlighted

@Naepalm 

my old plan was also 3G so literally no downgrade of any kind and I save $5/month. 🙂 

Highlighted

Thumbs down. Please give us the same deal as Quebec. There's no need to price gouge the rest of Canada, because Videotron is only in Quebec. 

Highlighted

This plan looks like a great deal

Highlighted

I would like to point out that contrary to what it says in the "How to get this offer:" part of the promotion, there is no preset plan line that offers the option of:  “$35 for 1.5GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus".

What there actually is, is a number of different preset lines, none of which is labelled as above.  My first thought was "Wow, that's the shortest limited time offer on record!"

If however, you persist, and start clicking around,  you will eventually find that the one that says: "$35 for 1.5 GB Data at 3G Speed" is the one you want, once you open it up. 

Does anyone really think that hiding, (what PM must be hoping is an enticing offer), inside a drill down menu is the best way to get people excited?  Right?

So it's there, but they make you work for it!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

lol, don't all rush to upgrade your $25 plans, you never know when they might no longer be offered.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree with a few others, might consider if it was $30 🤷‍

Need Help? Let's chat.