cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

Ah, I see. I've just switched my second son to Public Mobile but still a better deal that he had (I was paying for) before. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Import_from_NS you could always make the change on his renewal as well.

Go to change plan in self serve then click on the special offer plan and change on next renewal. That is if you want to have this plan.

Screenshot_20200516_140219_com.android.chrome.jpg

Highlighted

Good to know. I'll chat with him and see. Thank you for the information.

Highlighted

I tried doing all of that, but it still doesnt seem to work?

My self service account shows international texting, so I dont know why its still now working

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SunnyK  depending on the country you are texting you have to add 011 or + in front of the number. Unless it's to the Caribbean or North America then it's 1. Stay safe. 

Highlighted

This is great. All I had to do was update my plan to go from 1.5G to 2G....for the same price! How often do you get more for the same amount? Usually companies charge more and give you less instead of the other way around. 

I do have a question. Does it mean you can only sign up for a limited time, or that after a limited time your plan will be reset to the 1.5G? Just want to make sure I get no surprises. 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CraftyFarmer wrote:

This is great. All I had to do was update my plan to go from 1.5G to 2G....for the same price! How often do you get more for the same amount? Usually companies charge more and give you less instead of the other way around. 

I do have a question. Does it mean you can only sign up for a limited time, or that after a limited time your plan will be reset to the 1.5G? Just want to make sure I get no surprises. 

Limited time means that customers can only sign up for the plan during the promotional period.

Highlighted

good plan

Highlighted

@CraftyFarmer
Means the promotion is for a limited time, once you have it it will stay with your plan until you change your plan. Make sure you have signed up for autopay to receive the extra 500mb as well.
Highlighted

@445935293 

if your profile name is a personal number in anyway I would suggest contacting moderators immediatley and asking them to change your profile name. 

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/