cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

@Tiana_V 

Thank you for making this announcement in the community! This really shows that PM has been watching and listening to the current PM customers! I think I may just upgrade to this after May 12th.

I agree that it would have been better as a 30.00 plan but you are still getting 1G of data for 10.00 instead of the 1G add on for 15.00 (sale) or 30.00 (regular price).

Cheers

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public Mobile did their homework, surely we always want a better price point and more data, but that's how they lure you in. 

Beggars can't be choosers. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Great improvement for $35 plan. Now it actually makes sense to migrate from 25 even with the add-on deal still in place..

Thanks

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kselmak I agree I have been humming and hawing over this the last couple weeks, should I upgrade but only getting an extra 500mb for $10.00 was not worth it to me and the 5G on the $40.00 plan is just a bit too much, I didn't want to spend the extra money for something I wont use.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Annotation 2020-05-12 102508.jpg

Im guessing that this offer is only available until June 1st as Lucky Mobile states that on their website. Chatr says the same thing too "Offer only available until June 1st" . Its also interesting that the Quebec Promo for Lucky is only Quebec wide calls as the Quebec promo here is Canada wide calls. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

😟 If it was:

$30 for 2GB 

$35 for 3GB

Game changer!!🙂

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@geopublic 

Now those are some great options.

Actually they should bring the plan builder back, with the COUNTER for the data $5/gig of reoccurring data or $20/5gig with talk/text bases of 15 (250m autopay) as is now or 20 (500m autopay) unlimited and keep $2 autopay too

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V Good promo, thanks for the support during these times!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V  how long is limited, end of June? Just wondering some people may have just had their renewal so I can only assume limited would mean at least 30 days? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm wrote:

.......Just wondering some people may have just had their renewal so I can only assume limited would mean at least 30 days? 

@Naepalm  Doesn't matter when it expires as one can always schedule a plan change now to take effect on their next renewal and thus be guaranteed the $35 promo plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.