cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

I had a 1gb promo, on my original 35$/ month, but when i went for the new promo, 35$ 2 gb, it says that i would lose the 1gb promo, but someone replied that it will be transfered, .....so if that could be cleared up, as I did look for terms and conditions of my 1gb promo, but I can not seem to find that, to check if it was stackable or not.Thanks.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nicksterv wrote:

I had a 1gb promo, on my original 35$/ month, but when i went for the new promo, 35$ 2 gb, it says that i would lose the 1gb promo, but someone replied that it will be transfered, .....so if that could be cleared up, as I did look for terms and conditions of my 1gb promo, but I can not seem to find that, to check if it was stackable or not.Thanks.

Members would have to know which 1GB promo that you're speaking of to be able to answer this question.  Is it a free one-time giveaway from around Christmas or is it a recurring 1GB amount for each renewal?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recurring 1gb/month

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nicksterv 

It is likely you would lose it. What was your activation date?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@nicksterv 

Let me correct myself....if you activated during the Dec 4th to 8th 2019 promo it sounds like you will keep the promo 1gb of data. You may want to confirm with the moderators. The conditions of that promotion is as follows:

• Purchase a SIM card: Click here to order online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a participating retailer.
  • To redeem, activate online or in-store by December 8th on any rate plan $35/mo or higher. 
  • Eligible customers will receive 1 GB of bonus data within 10 business days of activation
  • Starting in the second month, 1 GB of data will be added to your monthly plan and will be received upon renewal
  • 1GB bonus will remain on the account as long as customers remains on an eligible rate plan of $35/mo or higher and the account remains in good standing
  • The 1GB of bonus data will stay on your account so long as your plan remains above $35/month
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last month my wife got a targeted-offer (via a text message) to switch from her current $25/1Gb plan to $35 for 3Gb. Of course we jumped on it. Her plan just switched to the new plan yesterday so now she has 3Gb/unlimited CA voice/ Int'l text for $35.

IMHO, this is a good price point and usability for a phone plan. Wish every Carrier would have this as an option.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@vn33 wrote:

Last month my wife got a targeted-offer (via a text message) to switch from her current $25/1Gb plan to $35 for 3Gb. Of course we jumped on it. Her plan just switched to the new plan yesterday so now she has 3Gb/unlimited CA voice/ Int'l text for $35.

IMHO, this is a good price point and usability for a phone plan. Wish every Carrier would have this as an option.

Depends on your needs and preferences of consuming cell service. I wish there was a basic, minimum charge for the privilege of having an account. And then consumable add-ons for talk, text, data. Add-ons stay on until consumed. No wasting of paid-for features.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That is a better deal than the 2G for $35.00

Maybe they will have a 40.00 plan thats 6G of data lol
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

There have been several new promos centred around the $35 plan lately. Some of them targeted at new customers, or Quebec customers, and even the current one Now available to any customers. All encouraging activity in my mind, they are testing the waters, checking price/data points, seeing what the interest is like. The only thing we know for certain is that the final product (Though nothing is ever final) should be a better deal than the 1/1.5 Gb for $35 plan.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well said.