cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

Do you still get $2 off your bill in autopay rewards if you change to a different plan?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@CraftyFarmeryes as long as you have it activated that does not change.

Autopay can be glitchy, I would suggest topping your account up to whatever your next payment will be either right away or set a reminder on your calendar to make a one-time payment prior to your plan expiring. Then you will still receive the autopay credit and your service will not be interrupted. 

Also when changing plans make sure to set up to change on renewal or else you will lose the funds you paid for the 30 day period. There are no pro-rated payments. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@SunnyK wrote:

I tried doing all of that, but it still doesnt seem to work?

My self service account shows international texting, so I dont know why its still now workinng

@SunnyK 

Something went wrong when you changed plans.  You should have texting.  

Might want to try two tricks that might re-activate/reset your plan:
1.  Report your phone lost/stolen in self service account. 

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

2.  Manually add $1 into your balance. 
These actions sometimes will reset your SIM/re-activate account. 

If these tricks don't work, then you will need to contact moderator to check your account.  Maybe account provision issue.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So I am wondering why when you go to the terms and conditions on the plan page it says "Offer available to new customers who activate online only.".

But in my account this plan is available for me as an existing customer.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So I am wondering why when you go to the terms and conditions on the plan page it says "Offer available to new customers who activate online only.".

But in my account this plan is available for me as an existing customer.

This plan was originally offered only to new customers. It has since been made available to existing customers.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kelvarnsen 

Did you read the OP? It was opened up to existing customers.

Like text gets changed around here. 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Yes, started for new customers and then made available to everyone soon after. Wording rarely gets reviewed and adjusted As needed. There was some promo last Black Friday time frame where the wording was so messed up they finally decided to give the Additional promo Item that was added on the fly to everyone Who had started from a certain date.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I agree... I would have upgraded if it were a $30 price point.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So does it include picture messaging or not?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jfa wrote:

So does it include picture messaging or not?

Yes. All current plans, except for the data-only plan, include picture messaging.