cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

Works for me.  I don't need 5Gb while I am home with wifi all day, due to Covid lock down.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cnsultnt Its probably better to downgrade to a 25$ plan. 2GB is still quite a bit when your at home. You would save more. Even the 15$ plan.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just did this last night so I can vouch that you do get the promo price even if you have it sent to activate at your next renewal. Mine will activate at the end of July. 

Highlighted

@Brandinium so glad to hear! Nothing wrong with saving more as well right. 

Now your internet speed will drop a bit but it shouldnt be that noticable. 

From 4G LTE to 4G LTE throttled to 3mb. 

Cheers

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Brandinium 

That also gives you lots of time to change your mind if your circumstances change....you can stay on your grandfathered plan. You could decide to really save money and switch down to the $25 or $15 plan and add a couple of data add ons at $15 each just in case. Or maybe You will suddenly need more data and for the same price as you pay now you'll get 5gb of plan data on the $40 plan.

Highlighted

@Naepalm 

my old plan was also 3G so literally no downgrade of any kind and I save $5/month. 🙂 

Highlighted

@darlicious That is a very good point! My only “complaint” of my old plan was only being able to call province-wide. I live in Ottawa so many of my friends are in Gatineau (Quebec) so getting the same data with nation-wide calling for $5 cheaper is great 🙂

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does the 'international texting' feature include picture messaging like the $25 plan does?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jfa  All current plans include international SMS/MMS

@Brandinium  Too bad you dont have a quebec phone # you would save an extra $5. Curiously is Hull no longer Hull and now called Gatineau?

Highlighted

@darlicious Hull is like the business district in Gatineau. Not sure how to compare it, maybe like Westdale in Hamilton, its part of Hamilton but goes by a different name when you enter that district. Wow district, almost like the hunger games...lol