cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: PROMO: $35 2GB Plan Limited Time Offer

I would like to point out that contrary to what it says in the "How to get this offer:" part of the promotion, there is no preset plan line that offers the option of:  “$35 for 1.5GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus".

What there actually is, is a number of different preset lines, none of which is labelled as above.  My first thought was "Wow, that's the shortest limited time offer on record!"

If however, you persist, and start clicking around,  you will eventually find that the one that says: "$35 for 1.5 GB Data at 3G Speed" is the one you want, once you open it up. 

Does anyone really think that hiding, (what PM must be hoping is an enticing offer), inside a drill down menu is the best way to get people excited?  Right?

So it's there, but they make you work for it!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

lol, don't all rush to upgrade your $25 plans, you never know when they might no longer be offered.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree with a few others, might consider if it was $30 🤷‍

Highlighted

Well the good part is someone actually read the post about the confusing presets and then added the correct line!

That should make it easier!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

The $35 plan has been PM’s “Paul McCartney“ of plans (out of step) for a long time now. I am encouraged to see some activity around this plan finally to prove that it isn’t “dead” and to get him back into the band where with a bit more tweaking down the “Road” he may just become the band leader again.

AE_Collector

B974A3B8-AA59-41CC-9933-4D24034BA50D.jpeg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@maurice 

If you go into change plans it is there.  Shows $35 plus 1.5G of data Autopay bonus. Not sure when you looked but they just added this a couple days ago. Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 11.58.31 AM.png

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Elle a pas un rabais de 5$

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@martin17

Martin c'est pour l'Ontario, pas pour le Québec. Nous n'avons pas cette remise supplémentaire de 5,00
Highlighted

@Naepalm 

Actually it wasn't added a couple of days ago.  It was added yesterday,  after I, and no doubt others pointed out the discrepancy.  I did a follow up post on the sudden appearance of the corrected menu about 9 hours ago as you can see.

Highlighted

I just switched to this plan as I was on the previous 3 +3gb/90 day plan which had same data but only province wide calling for ~$40/month ($120/90 days). This plan will be much better to budget for and it’s $5/month less than I was paying before. 

Thanks Public Mobile!

Need Help? Let's chat.