cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

@sshah4 

When did you activate? Please note my post above yours and @esjliv  post mentions around day 9 you will recieve the 5gb data bonus. You can contact the moderators by day 25 if your cycle if you are missing one or both of your eligible promos.

lbctymouse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus 5GB of data when you activate on select plans

Morning,

I have 2 questions.

1. Both of my wife and I activated our PM SIM card on 13th of Jan, $23/month for my wife, $28/month for me, but only my wife got the promotion email on the 21th of Jan. I got nothing. That's so weird.  

2. I was wondering if my wife is qualified for the offer. If yes, how to proceed?

Thanks,

Brian

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you entered your email address in for the promo before your activation you'll see the promo items within 30 days as per the promo details. If not contact the moderators for help with that using the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner.

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great!  Keep up with the promos and savings!

laurabellee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks! I will wait and see. I signed up by before the January 15th promo. No credit yet for the free month. Maybe it will be within  30 days as they promised. I did get the 5 GB data, though! Cheers.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@laurabellee , you've obviously been identified as qualifying for the promo, so I'm sure your 2nd month promo will come when required.

toffee_swirls

I received the confirmation email a week after I submitted my email. I didn't realize there would be confirmation email so I already activated my account before then. Does that mean I'm not eligible for the second month or will it still work? Is there someone I should contact to double check?

Edit: Saw in another post that I should check my promos 20-30 days after the activation date for the second month credit. Will do that for now. Please lmk if that is not correct.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@toffee_swirls 

First page on thread very 1st post list the criteria and eligibility requirements. Basically you had to enter your email on the promotion link before activating on an eligible plan. If you followed the steps as per the terms. Within 30 days you'll receive the credit and one time bonus add-on.

Screenshot_20210118_211743.jpg

If you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus. That would be credited to your account within 72 hours of activation.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@toffee_swirls 

It doesn't matter if you activated before the reminder email its just further assurance that you qualified for the promo. The terms of the promo state the 5gb data add on and the 30 day credit will be added to your account within 30 days. But typically the 5gb gets added about day 8 or 9. The 30 day credit will be added 5 business days after "your" promo ends (check the "activate by"date in your email.)

If you are missing either promo by day 25 you can contact the moderators then and ask that they add them to your account.

Tami333

Hi Catherine, I went in store to get set up with Public Mobile on Jan 18.

Can I still get my free 2nd month? Do i have to go back to the store to do it?  

Need Help? Let's chat.