cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

@_Denis_ wrote:

I just signed up (just after midnight, Sep 7).
I used a refferal code (10$ was not yet applied)
and the RBC checkout code (that worked fine)
Is there anything i need to do to get the FLASH SALE (as it says it is stackable) or will it, and the $10 refferal be applied within 3-7 business days with no action?

It's automatic.  You'll be credited for 30 days of plan fees within 7 business days.  The $10 for being referred will be in your account within 3 days.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So if you signed up for this deal and set up autopay, would you also get the $2 autopay credit for the first month? Even though the first month didn't actually cost you anything.

Oracle

@kelvarnsen wrote:

So if you signed up for this deal and set up autopay, would you also get the $2 autopay credit for the first month? Even though the first month didn't actually cost you anything.

@kelvarnsen It's not the first month that's free but the second month.  You have to pay for the 1st month to activate, then PM will give you credit equal to the next month within 7 days.  And yes, if you activate with autopay, you will get the autopay reward for the first month in the form of $2 in available balance.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I had a SIM card I'd activate it today but I need to order one online and it won't arrive before the promotion ends. Does that mean I can't take advantage of this promotion?

Mayor / Maire

@pointingfinger wrote:

If I had a SIM card I'd activate it today but I need to order one online and it won't arrive before the promotion ends. Does that mean I can't take advantage of this promotion?

That is correct.  You need to activate a SIM card by tomorrow midnight to get this promotion.  Do you live near one of the vendors?  Walmart, Mobile shop (Loblaw), London drugs, WOW mobile, some authorized Koodo dealers.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

All you really need is a SIM card number, not the actual SIM card.  I keep meaning to buy a couple of spare SIM cards so that I can give the number to someone in this predicament via messenger. Then the card needs to be mailed to the person.  Presumably providing this service might be worth getting the referal perk from the person and possibly the cost of the card back since they will get a $10 referal credit as well. Maybe someone has a spare SIM that will help you out today?

Terry 

Oracle

@pointingfinger wrote:

You missed this flash sale, but you might consider getting a PM SIM now for future promos, so you'll be ready next time.

Hi my friends.

Do I have to ask via email or click somewhere in order to activate this second month free promo ?

I just activate a new SIM today.

Oracle

@535 wrote:

Hi my friends.

Do I have to ask via email or click somewhere in order to activate this second month free promo ?

I just activate a new SIM today.

@535 

If you've activated a $25/mo plan or higher, you will automatically be credited an amount equal to your rate plan within 7 days in your account. No need to do anything but wait and then check your account balance.

Okay. I just signed up by clicking on the promo on the promo page. If I am reading it correctly this amount will be credited yes? I ask as it was instantly withdrawal from my bank account and want to confirm it would in fact be credited.