cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

@Tduggan wrote:

Okay. I just signed up by clicking on the promo on the promo page. If I am reading it correctly this amount will be credited yes? I ask as it was instantly withdrawal from my bank account and want to confirm it would in fact be credited. 

You'll get an Public Mobile account credit for the price of the 30 day plan. You won't receive a refund.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just activated my SIM card today, but was charged for my first 30 days. How long does it take for this credit to appear? Thank you Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@meganshields 

According to terms and conditions of promo, within one week.  The credit should go to your available funds for next renewal date 

@meganshields wrote:

Hi, I just activated my SIM card today, but was charged for my first 30 days. How long does it take for this credit to appear? Thank you Smiley Happy

You're supposed to be charged for the first 30 days. The Public Mobile account credit will come within 7 business days.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The rbc promo is stackable with this flash sale?  If you activate a $40 Plan use the RBCREWARDS in the promo code box and activate online you will be credited the cost of your plan. Would the credit be $30? Or $40? 

@darlicious wrote:

The rbc promo is stackable with this flash sale?  If you activate a $40 Plan use the RBCREWARDS in the promo code box and activate online you will be credited the cost of your plan. Would the credit be $30? Or $40? 

Yes, the promotions can be combined,  but remember that the RBC promotion is for online activations only.  I don't have the answer for the next part, but either way, the renewal will be free.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just purchased the sim card on-line. How can I activate the sim to get the FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tduggan wrote:

Okay. I just signed up by clicking on the promo on the promo page. If I am reading it correctly this amount will be credited yes? I ask as it was instantly withdrawal from my bank account and want to confirm it would in fact be credited. 

The wording is confusing they should advertise it as Pay for 30 days of Service and get your next 30 days of Service on us.   You are not getting a Refund back to your bank account. You will Receive a Credit on your Public Mobile Account for your next 30 days of Service 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mazepka wrote:

Hi,

I just purchased the sim card on-line. How can I activate the sim to get the FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0?

Follow the instructions in the announcement or follow the instructions from Public Mobile website

@mazepka wrote:

Hi,

Did you just now purchase it from publicmobile.ca?  You need to finish the activation by the end of Sunday (eastern time).  And if so, you cannot do that before you receive the sim card.

You would either need to purchase and/or activate from a store or purchase a sim card from someone who would be willing to provide you with the sim card number ahead of time. Some people on ebay, kijiji, craigslist, etc. may be willing.