cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

@kelvarnsen wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

What does stackable with other in market promotions mean?

It means if you refer someone they also get a $10 bill credit. 

That $10 referral credit for the referred customer is a standard credit, not a promo.  An example of a promo that might be stacked with this one is a limited time $25 referral bonus for both referrer and referred, like the one they previously had here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is super annoying I just signed earlier today Smiley Sad

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ok so in market means only what public mobile offers its customers in house versus a retailer that offers a free SIM card on activation and purchase of a plan.

My second line 2 days ago....

YVR

@darlicious wrote:

Ok so in market means only what public mobile offers its customers in house versus a retailer that offers a free SIM card on activation and purchase of a plan.

In market just means the current plans / promos PM has.  For this promo if you do not activate online, you have to activate with those retailers listed.  These places specifically only :

• Walmart
  • London Drugs
  • The Mobile Shop
  • WOW! mobile boutique
  • Select Koodo Authorized Dealers

It could be possible that some of these dealers may also give a free PM card upon activation -- that would not affect this promo and you would get both

YVR

@darlicious wrote:

In market means any autopay bonuses, bonus data with autopay etc, limited time only plans available all can be combined with deal

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GOT 4 LINES SET UP!!!!!!!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I refered someone who activated yesterday  ....I won't tell him about this but I think he may have activated the $15 plan anyway which is below the minimum to get this deal.

But what I wanted to report was that he got the SIM for free at London Drugs in greater Vancouver area and they gave him no grief using my referral code.

Terry

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public Mobile hopefully you fix your system issues by tomorrow or there will be lots of sign ups with a 1969 payment date 😁

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nice to FINALLY get one of these offers like "the old days!" (Way back in March!!) Remember when these were offered for a 3 or 4  week stretch and at the same time as the $25/$25 referral credits!

Ahhh, the good ol' days!

Terry