cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

@kelvarnsen wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

What does stackable with other in market promotions mean?

It means if you refer someone they also get a $10 bill credit. 

That $10 referral credit for the referred customer is a standard credit, not a promo.  An example of a promo that might be stacked with this one is a limited time $25 referral bonus for both referrer and referred, like the one they previously had here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is super annoying I just signed earlier today Smiley Sad

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Ok so in market means only what public mobile offers its customers in house versus a retailer that offers a free SIM card on activation and purchase of a plan.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My second line 2 days ago....

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

Ok so in market means only what public mobile offers its customers in house versus a retailer that offers a free SIM card on activation and purchase of a plan.

In market just means the current plans / promos PM has.  For this promo if you do not activate online, you have to activate with those retailers listed.  These places specifically only :

• Walmart
  • London Drugs
  • The Mobile Shop
  • WOW! mobile boutique
  • Select Koodo Authorized Dealers

It could be possible that some of these dealers may also give a free PM card upon activation -- that would not affect this promo and you would get both

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

In market means any autopay bonuses, bonus data with autopay etc, limited time only plans available all can be combined with deal

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GOT 4 LINES SET UP!!!!!!!!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I refered someone who activated yesterday  ....I won't tell him about this but I think he may have activated the $15 plan anyway which is below the minimum to get this deal.

But what I wanted to report was that he got the SIM for free at London Drugs in greater Vancouver area and they gave him no grief using my referral code.

Terry

Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile hopefully you fix your system issues by tomorrow or there will be lots of sign ups with a 1969 payment date 😁

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice to FINALLY get one of these offers like "the old days!" (Way back in March!!) Remember when these were offered for a 3 or 4  week stretch and at the same time as the $25/$25 referral credits!

Ahhh, the good ol' days!

Terry