cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

System maintenance - On September 5 2019, 12:00 AM ET - To September 5 2019, 4:00 AM ET

This means that between September 5 2019, 12:00 AM ET – September 5 2019, 4:00 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

PM.system.PNG

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mayor / Maire

Re: System maintenance - On September 5 2019, 12:00 AM ET - To September 5 2019, 4:00 AM ET

Thank you for the advanced notice.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: System maintenance - On September 5 2019, 12:00 AM ET - To September 5 2019, 4:00 AM ET

Good to know....will this be on your webpage as well?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Julie_D you can't use it half the time anyway lol

@Julie_D Will the site maintenance page still look like this, or is it also getting a redesign with the new logo and colours? Are there any new features coming? 🤓

@Julie_D wrote:

This means that between September 5 2019, 12:00 AM ET – September 5 2019, 4:00 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account 

system maintenance.jpg

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Julie, thanks for the notice but why does it seem to go down every few days and there's no notice?

Oracle

@cavemantoronto wrote:

Julie, thanks for the notice but why does it seem to go down every few days and there's no notice?

Those are know as unscheduled and unexpected maintenance Smiley LOL

Something we all should know that Koodo prepaid and Public Mobile self-serve are linked together. If Koodo decides to make any changes, we go down as well. Check tonight or tomorrow during this scheduled maintenance and you will notice that Koodo Prepaid is also down. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@NDesai wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

Something we all should know that Koodo prepaid and Public Mobile self-serve are linked together. If Koodo decides to make any changes, we go down as well. Check tonight or tomorrow during this scheduled maintenance and you will notice that Koodo Prepaid is also down. 

Separate koodo prepaid and PM prepaid is a great improvement.  It will cut down moderator work load for sure.

@NDesai wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@NDesai really I never noticed that, do they share the same database or server?

Oracle

@Poogzley No, they do not share the database. We cannot login to koodo prepaid using our PM self-serve details and vise versa. Seems like they share the same server, but probably have different features. Last time i checked, the self-serve layout looked very similar. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.