cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate

We have to make sure they don't  order SIM from PM.   By the time they get the SIM from PM, the offer would be long gone.  🙂

WoozyPolarBear
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mimmo wrote:

@z10user4  I guess we could take issues with the word month too since one only gets second 30 days free 🙂

A month is 30.44 days on average. Public Mobile has been undercutting us by 0.44 days/month. I really wish PM would move away from 30 day plans to pure 1 month plans and let us have renewal days on a consistent date each month. It's my most annoying pet peeve of using Public Mobile. I'd even pay the extra 0.44 days each calendar month compared to what I pay now.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@RachelC 

Hopefully you followed @z10user4 instructions or basically the terms and conditions of the promotion (except of course you activated first). These email registrations are hit and miss if you get a follow up email reminding you to activate......keep following this thread for updates. Chances are you will qualify if you register your email and activate in the same day. Now cross your fingers.....and wait.

Tags (1)
hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

A month is 30.44 days on average. Public Mobile has been undercutting us by 0.44 days/month. I really wish PM would move away from 30 day plans to pure 1 month plans 

I don't understand why PM uses 30 days cycle.  I think Chatr and Lucky both going with monthly. It is not the money for the 0.44 days but more the fact that it is a bit hard to track

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@WoozyPolarBear : Fun with math. I worked on the $50 plan.

50/month * 12 months = 600/year for a monthly plan

365.25 days / 30 day terms = 12.175 terms

50/term * 12.175 = 608.75/year

8.75 difference / 12.175 = 0.72 extra per term based on the $50 plan

🙂

WoozyPolarBear

@hTideGnow wrote:

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

A month is 30.44 days on average. Public Mobile has been undercutting us by 0.44 days/month. I really wish PM would move away from 30 day plans to pure 1 month plans 

I don't understand why PM uses 30 days cycle.  I think Chatr and Lucky both going with monthly. It is not the money for the 0.44 days but more the fact that it is a bit hard to track

Exactly...I just want the same billing date on a monthly basis. Bill me on the 8th of every month...not having the billing date creep forward over time.

WoozyPolarBear

@z10user4 wrote:

@WoozyPolarBear : Fun with math. I worked on the $50 plan.

50/month * 12 months = 600/year for a monthly plan

365.25 days / 30 day terms = 12.175 terms

50/term * 12.175 = 608.75/year

8.75 difference / 12.175 = 0.72 extra per term based on the $50 plan

🙂

I'll gladly pay an extra $1/month to get a consistent billing date.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@WoozyPolarBear 

You've spent all that credit already? It took me a couple of months last summer to get used to the fact I don't have to worry about my "billing" date(s).....its covered!

WoozyPolarBear

I have more than 1 line. One line is paid for about 5 years now. My other line is the one I have to pay every 30 days.

@darlicious wrote:

@WoozyPolarBear 

You've spent all that credit already? It took me a couple of months last summer to get used to the fact I don't have to worry about my "billing" date(s).....its covered!

susanjm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Excellent timing for me ... thank you 😊 My SIM arrived on Thursday ... so glad that I waited until Friday afternoon to activate!

Need Help? Let's chat.