cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Customer support during COVID-19 situation

@Gbenjamin38 wait 50 minutes, clear your browser history, go to private/ incognito mode and try again to register your self service account. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It’s not sending me the verification sms I have done all that 

Highlighted

What is private/incognito mean 

Highlighted

I have never registered for a account I am trying to register and at the part where they verify by sending a sms I am not receiving that sms 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Gbenjamin38  Are you using Firefox or chrome? Go to the three dots top right corner of your browser. Click on it and choose secret or incognito mode. It gives you a private tab the works much better for account access and activations.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Gbenjamin38  You have put the sim card in your phone and rebooted it? Checked your credit card to make sure they have taken your payment? Have you gotten a welcome email from public mobile?

Highlighted

I did not register with credit card I just signed up at a store and they did it all I paid cash 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Gbenjamin38 wrote:

I have never registered for a account I am trying to register and at the part where they verify by sending a sms I am not receiving that sms 

If you activated online you have already created your account. Use the log in section.

Highlighted

Feb 24th is when I signed up for public mobile 

Highlighted

It is saying they sent me a text message to activate my self serve registration but I am not receiving the text message with the verification #