cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Customer support during COVID-19 situation

Id's very rear to have all of this free time . So have turned to my community asked what can I do to help , and what is a big need . 

Lots of people are alone and don't have anyone , these are people that are in need, a hello and a conversation of what is happening that is good . That's come of all the slow down . The big one is how everyone is treating each other, smiles fresh air and sounds that we have not heard in a long time . Different birds sounds. It really has made me think , have we been going to fast and so fast that we have forgot what life is really about . Three months ago people where saying how no stop to help anymore and who do you trust anymore! 

I see this all changing we maybe getting something so lost back , I feel it's ok to slow down,  we are not the rabbit and it's ok to be the turtle ! Talk to each other and listen to one another . Thanks that sound travails.  From a distance  ! We should not feel lonely . Oh and the dog are having all the fun now lol. Be safe everyone together we will get through . A wave a smile and hello is truly magical

Highlighted

I would like thank west jet and there amazing staff for the hard work  they have taken ,above an beyond to get trapped canadian fokes home from places abroad.  Thank you Westjet YOU GUY ROCK 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. I'm unable to recharge my number. My public mobile number is **********. Kindly help me in it as soon as possible. Thanks. 

Highlighted

Hi there!

If you quick assistance, don't forget that the Community is there to help!

If you have any inquiries regarding your account, please send a private message to the moderator team. You can use this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

Have a nice day and stay safe!

Highlighted

Hi I'm unable to activate my account. Please help me in it. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@garrya42 wrote:

Hi I'm unable to activate my account. Please help me in it. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Highlighted

Was really impressed with Public Mobile refunding my US Talk Text fee due to the COVID-19.  We were camping in Washington when we received a text from a friend back home telling us about the virus spreading and we should get back home as soon as possible.  Many texts and calls made having the US Talk Text so worth it!  Then PM announces anyone that was caught in the US and trying to get home would have their US Talk Text refunded and sure enough they did!  How awesome is that?!?!?!

Thanks PM!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@BradM604  Public mobile really cares about it's customers and came up with away to help out users in the US stay in contact as they have made their way home or are stuck self isolating  or other wise can't make it home to Canada.

Camping! As much as I've said I would like to do some winter camping.....or west coast winter camping I've never attempted it . But then I thought about it and surmised that you were probably camping with an RV and not a tent.....a bit of a difference between the two. But if you are using a tent and a campfire then you are braver than me!

Highlighted

Can you explain what you tried and what seems to be happening how old is the account any thing over 90 days inactive gets as I call it deleted . More detail makes it easier to help. 

Highlighted

Thank you for all the work and extra measures during this uncertain time!!