cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

Connecting with you during this time

Hey Community, 

I hope you’re all feeling safe and healthy during these uncertain and unprecedented times. While we are all practicing physical distancing and staying home as much as we can, it is important now, more than ever, that we try to stay as connected as possible. 

Last week we announced some of the ways we’re providing support, but we’d be remiss to not recognize the unique opportunity we have here to connect with you all on the Community more socially. As always, we have The Lounge available where you can go to chat about anything you’d like, Public Mobile related or not. In addition to that, I’d like to reach out and ask you for your input: should we do anything else on the Community (such as post more blogs, contests, games, etc.) to help foster a sense of connectedness? Do you think it would be beneficial for you and the Community? If so, please let us know what you’d like to see in terms of content or activities here on the Community. 

Whether it is blogs, contests, games, something completely different or nothing at all, if there’s something you think we can do to help make physical distancing a bit easier, please let us know!

Hope you’re staying safe and healthy, everyone!

- The Public Mobile Team

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Connecting with you during this time

Great post.  Thank you for reaching out.

I like games and contests

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the kind words @Tiana_V  hope all is well with the PM team and their families too. Stay safe. Some contest and games may help here. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V Thanks for this! Sure, more games, challenges, and blogs would be awesome. It is crucial to communicate and collaborate with each other during such times. 🙂

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tiana_V  Thank you for reaching out 

Having more contests and games sounds like fun!!  That's something that will get everyone to participate 🙂

Stay Healthy, Stay Safe!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V , @Alan_K 

I'll take this opportunity to thank you for the reduced price of the 1gb data add-on. The roaming offer wasn't much use to me but it sure was to some and that's how all this works. Some things are good for some, other things are good for others.

Thank you

Stay well.

Highlighted
Oracle

I am good with the community forum serving exclusively as a help forum.  I don't expect more from a service provider than their unwavering focus on providing exceptional service at the best possible value.  That said, I won't say no to the occasional contest to break the monotony.  

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Yes, some games and quizzes.

ELIZA5

Highlighted

Thank you for your post and inviting suggestions. I really have no novel ideas to present but in these challenging times the connectivity is pivotal and more critical than ever before. Just ensuring that no interruptions occur in the PM network (call, text & data) would be well appreciated. Meanwhile we wish all of you to stay safe and protected. 

Highlighted

Hello Everyone,

Would be nice to have a few extra rewards at this time to reduce charges since lots of people have lost their jobs.

Thank you,

Eliza5