cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Connecting with you during this time

Hello Community,

Thank you @Tiana_V and @Alan_K for thinking of us.  I agree that staying connected is extremely important at this point for everyone and especially for those who live alone and sick.

On a positive note,  I am a newbie to PM and don't give kudos very often.

The service I received since day one has been spectacular.  The PM reps at the kiosk were very knowledgeable and set up my new phone by porting my number and taught me how to minimize my usage.  I felt they really were enthusiastic about what PM had to offer and I was really excited to get on-board.  Also, managed to refer a friend and am trying to get my spouse on board.

I have had no issues with my PM plan and the cost is reasonable.

I am always looking for great deals and reduced monthly charges where possible.

Thank you Again,

Eliza5

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It would be fun to do games & contests.  Also trivia like Jeopardy and question of the day.

Highlighted

Hi,

I like the idea of question of the day whether it be general knowledge or pertaining to specific topics or themes.

Perhaps even a reward for getting a certain number correct in a row.

Eliza5

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

reduced price of the 1gb data add-on.

@z10user4That's good news. When did the price get reduced? Do you know if this permanent or just temporary? I can't find an announcement on this.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Eliza5, I wrote a post in the Lounge, with regards to getting the name on the Talent List Help for those who recently got laid off during the COVID-19 pandemic. Head over to it, and get your name on that list, or share it with others,

Highlighted

Hello,

Sorry, can't find the post in The Lounge.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@RobertQc wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@z10user4That's good news. When did the price get reduced? Do you know if this permanent or just temporary? I can't find an announcement on this.

@RobertQc 

It was noticed somehow this morning mid-morning ET by computergeek541. Perhaps he was informed as an Oracle. Or he just happened to notice that it was now $15 in Purchase Add-on and/or the Plans/Add-on page.

No mention of permanency...not likely very long. But what do I know.

Alan_K did a text mic drop acknowledging it earlier.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

I am good with the community forum serving exclusively as a help forum.  I don't expect more from a service provider than their unwavering focus on providing exceptional service at the best possible value.  That said, I won't say no to the occasional contest to break the monotony.  

I also believe that this is a help forum. A social aspect wll always be present and that I just happens from people talking to each other. I don't see a need to further emphasize it. I also believe that turning this forum into more of a social gathering place will dilute and defocus the purpose of this website, and make it harder for members to get help with their Public Mobile services.

Highlighted

@RobertQc wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

This happened some time slightly before 6am eastern (3am pacific). It's an unanncouced limited time price reduction and you while the website currently still says $30 (it did say $15 earlier), your self serve site will allow you to make this add-on purchase for $15.

Highlighted

@z10user4 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@RobertQc 

It was noticed somehow this morning mid-morning ET by computergeek541. Perhaps he was informed as an Oracle. Or he just happened to notice that it was now $15 in Purchase Add-on and/or the Plans/Add-on page.

No mention of permanency...not likely very long. But what do I know.

Alan_K did a text mic drop acknowledging it earlier.

There wasn't any public annoucement about this price change. As for how long this add-on offer will last, that's entirely up to Public Mobile. The add-on was no secret as even as far back as 5:45am (EDT), the $15 1GB add-on was available in the self serve accounts.