cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Refund Due to Non-Functioning US-Canada Talk and Data Package

Shaharul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Public Mobile Customer Support,

I am writing to formally request a refund and compensation for a US-Canada Talk and Data package that I recently purchased. Despite being activated immediately upon purchase, the package did not function during my trip to the USA, specifically while traveling through the Maine border.

During my stay, I faced significant inconvenience due to the lack of network coverage. This situation became especially concerning when my vehicle broke down at midnight, leaving me unable to contact anyone for assistance. Given that I paid for a service that I could not use, I believe it is only fair to be reimbursed for the amount I was charged add on with compensation for my hard time.

I have been a loyal Public Mobile customer for the past five years and have always appreciated the service provided. However, this experience has been disappointing and has led me to reconsider my continued use of Public Mobile. I would greatly appreciate it if you could issue a refund for the package and address this issue so that it does not happen to other customers in the future.

Please let me know the steps I need to follow to receive my refund. I hope we can resolve this matter quickly and satisfactorily.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

I'm not sure I post it in right place or not, but it is really frustrated situation.

Sincerely,

Shaharul

email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 REPLIES 2

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Shaharul 

Your frustration is clearly understood.  Unfortunately,  it is in the incorrect place. We are all customers like yourself in the Community.  Information shared including name, phone number and email address can be viewed on the internet. 

To share and requests information from Public Mobile,  use the orange bubble to open a ticket. They will probably respond to you mid morning. 

Only a customer support agent could consider the request. Please open a ticket using the chatbot.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.