@Jagroops900 according to Canada post tracking its been delivered 

https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/details/4013800093503127

Stay safe. 

Re: Customer support during COVID-19 situation

@gblackma wrote:

@Jagroops900 according to Canada post tracking its been delivered 

https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/details/4013800093503127

Stay safe. 

I can tell from looking at the tracking number, that's not a Public Mobile shipment. It lacks the Public Mobile/Telus account number for Canada Post.  In addition, Public Mobile doesn't send sim cards with a the "signature required" option. In delivery details, sim cards shipments will also indicate Telus as the shipper (which this one doesn't).

It's possilbe that this sim card was sent as an untrackable letter.

@Jagroops900  You should remove your e-mail address. It serves no purpose to post here, because support is not provided by e-mail, and you're just opening yourself up to receiving more junk e-mail.

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@liban961  If you are close to your router and your WiFi is bad it's the WiFi itself. Try to reset your router. You can as well try a booster to strengthen your signal in your apartment. 

Tags (2)
JenL

@LurganIeUk 

@Alan_K 

@Naepalm 

I hope the ministry and the Ministers in charge are able to promote and enforce social distancing policies. Opening court and schools and doctors are on my priority list. I'm still not used to buying everything online. It would be great to get rid of the line ups. 

JenL

@cody_098 

If it's an emergency call 911

If you need to talk to other family members perhaps you can contact them through social media perhaps or Skype

Kerribrown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello

ik trying to activate my account and it’s saying I have enough fund on it but it won’t reactivate 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Kerribrown wrote:

hello

ik trying to activate my account and it’s saying I have enough fund on it but it won’t reactivate 

Does your account show as active? Or do you still see the Reactivate button up top to the right?

If active then restart your phone. If the button then click it and see what happens.

Eliza5

That is a good to know.  Good to have some sort of plan in place so we know who to ask.

Take Care, Stay Safe and Healthy.

Eliza5

brandontoddler

Good to know, Thank you Public Mobile team!

bbarwich

I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card and don't have a public mobile phone or account.  What is the charge for? I will be cancelling my card to stop this charge.

Need Help? Let's chat.